Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Shares a Pic of Sonja

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

Twitter
15 hours ago, Edonis said:

Hoping she pushes through. She's strong just getting this far, here's hoping for the best :heart:

This!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lmao123
14 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

I'm pretty sure Gaga said her cancer was stage 4 which sadly means its terminal, it must be so sad to know one of your closest friends is going to leave you eventually. I pray Sonja is comfortable for however long she's still with us, incredibly brave woman 

Technically Stage 4 doesn't always mean it's terminal (but it's spread to several parts of the body - a lot of instances though, it can be terminal). I hope she can fight and still beat it. 

Source: I currently have Stage 2 cancer (almost done with chemo!). Really makes me happy to see Gaga speaking about cancer and showing support for Sonja. Cancer is awful. 

Gaga must have known that time was running out I'm so very sad

You shouldn't let poets lie to you

HausOfMark
24 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Omg if this was actually gaga saying goodbye :ohno:

I think it was :(

-Mark

Chelseaaaaaa

Sonja didn't look good in this photo (it seems to be taken very recently!) so it's quite sad but she has looked unwell before and bounced back. I'm sad. I expected her to beat it as naive as that sounds.

Ronald Allen
On 5/19/2017 at 0:33 AM, Whispering said:

No, she is not. If you read her blog, it said her cancer had spread to her pancreas a while ago. I'm sure she is fighting, but things don't sound good. 

R.I.P. Sonja ,she was a true fighter and someone to look u to. Pancreas cancer is the most fatal cancer since it has no symptoms. We need to find a way to cure cancer during out lifetime! My Dad had stage 4 cancer. :( 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Archived