thierryrreiht
34 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

what do u think? 

Gaga talks in the past a few times

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Lazuli

Omg she looks ill. Im hoping for the very best:/ She's been through a lot. She's so strong. Keep It up Sonja! ❤

Little Monsters Torture Me

AM98GJ

I'm pretty sure Gaga said her cancer was stage 4 which sadly means its terminal, it must be so sad to know one of your closest friends is going to leave you eventually. I pray Sonja is comfortable for however long she's still with us, incredibly brave woman 

bblough

I wish for the next couple of weeks  (or longer actually)  the topics could be a little more kind and supportive of the woman who this site was made for.  I feel the passing of Sonja is very near, and it's going to be very painful for Gaga and her team.  Sonja is a very integral part of the Haus, and they are all bracing themselves.  She's been with her, if not from the very beginning, at least from the very early days of Ga's career.  It would be great if we could send her and Sonja a lot of love.  Sometimes I get upset with some of the negative stuff said in some of these topics.  They both need the strength from support, compassion, and understanding right now. 

Sister

:wub:friendship, love and the mellow moments are all we truly have while here

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

what do u think? :oprah:

This was kind of rude. I was wondering that same thing like is she back in the hospital or maybe passed away. thats how I took the comment of is she ok.

-Mark

RAMROD

I feel sad for Gaga to see her friend sliping away a day at a time like this. Being someone who had a family member passed away because of late stage of cancer, I can relate to the pain. Wish can help but we can do nothing but help them to stay upbeat against the chemo, the battle, so at least they can passed knowing they are loved, and happy. :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CannaeDrive

This is so heartbreaking, I cant.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Whispering
5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Is Sonja okay? 

No, she is not. If you read her blog, it said her cancer had spread to her pancreas a while ago. I'm sure she is fighting, but things don't sound good. 

thierryrreiht
47 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, she is not. If you read her blog, it said her cancer had spread to her pancreas a while ago. I'm sure she is fighting, but things don't sound good. 

Sh*t

so Gaga is writing this because she knows the end is nearing fast..

poor Sonja :(((

monsterdino
5 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

This was kind of rude. I was wondering that same thing like is she back in the hospital or maybe passed away. thats how I took the comment of is she ok.

if she passed away she would've wrote rip or something...Gaga just wanted to share how she feels and how brave Sonja is. So maybe somebody who will see it and has cancer it will give them the courage to fight

crisTEAne

stay strong, grigio girls! 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived