💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sobriety

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

Is Gaga sober? Like, I'm sure she drinks at parties and stuff, but does she smoke and do drugs etc?
giphy.gif?response_id=591dd5a4d37d135999

PMKKARDASHiAN

Who knows... 

I'm sure she smokes occasionally, but probably not to the extent she used to.

And if she does, it wouldn't really matter. Marijuana isn't this huge disastrous thing some people think it is. 

She's smart enough to not delve into coke and heroin and meth at this point in her life, but there's nothing wrong with sporadic smoking. 

Letmelivemylife

I'm willing to bet that she does on occasion. Im a former cocaine/heroin addict, you're never ever truly sober. The urge to use again randomly pops up and it takes balls of steel to resist. I still struggle during times of stress with wanting to revert back to my old habits. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Who knows... 

I'm sure she smokes occasionally, but probably not to the extent she used to.

And if she does, it wouldn't really matter. Marijuana isn't this huge disastrous thing some people think it is. 

She's smart enough to not delve into coke and heroin and meth at this point in her life, but there's nothing wrong with sporadic smoking. 

It could really damage her voice. Also, it obviously causes lung cancer and it would be a shame for such an amazing artist and person to die.

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm willing to bet that she does on occasion. Im a former cocaine/heroin addict, you're never ever truly sober. The urge to use again randomly pops up and it takes balls of steel to resist. I still struggle during times of stress with wanting to revert back to my old habits. 

Good luck staying sober! (Or as sober as you can be, anyway)
giphy.gif?response_id=591dd95088e5e13543

takemetovenus

I'd say Gaga still smokes weed, if anything, on occasion. I just don't think she's heavily and emotionally reliant on it like she used to be.

The only reason I think this is because she was smoking a joint for a split second in the John Wayne video :lolly:

Roland
7 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

That's really impressive you managed to kick it! Stay strong :)

Sam Dey

She has struggled with drugs before so she might not be. I've been addicted to painkillers for almost 2 years now and I can tell you it's extremely hard to quit an addiction. And being sober would also mean not smoking weed, which I don't think she would want to quit that

Computer

I clicked on this hoping it was going to help me with my alcoholism.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LaBlue
2 hours ago, maxblac said:

It could really damage her voice. Also, it obviously causes lung cancer and it would be a shame for such an amazing artist and person to die.

What are you talking about?Lady Gaga will never die :giveup:

giphy.gif?response_id=591df6846d063a0dc6

loving you was blue

venusian

yall rly still believe that weed harms lungs in 2017?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

narcoswing

Also, it obviously causes lung cancer and it would be a shame for such an amazing artist and person to die.

Spoiler alert: we all die

FentyGa
21 hours ago, narcoswing said:

Spoiler alert: we all die

giphy.gif?response_id=591f29d21fb1b64611

Spoiler

Isn't it better to die later than sooner tho? Well, maybe not for people like Trump, but you know what I mean.

On 5/18/2017 at 2:36 PM, venusian said:

yall rly still believe that weed harms lungs in 2017?

yeah i've never heard anyone dying from lung cancer caused by weed. it would be everywhere & would be used as a tool in the argument against legalization. 

Archived