Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

How much time before the concert should I arrive?

question

Featured Posts

Blake   Paws Up 3,432
Blake
45 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

Oh, yeah the front row of the artRave was terrible, but it was mainly because of the runways. If the stage rumours are true there will be two separate stages with no runways, so front row will still be the best spot I guess :sis:

I had front row for artRAVE and it was amazing. :flop: We all just turned around when she went on the runways.

8 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I wouldn't advise pushing through the crowd of people that got there first. :sweat: It's kind of rude and they will for sure get upset at you.

People push through concert crowds all the time, it's to be expected since people are d**ks. :toofunny: 

modern ecstasy   Paws Up 2,553
modern ecstasy
3 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

well i cant say u are not right, but in metal/punk concerts its every day basis :sweat:

i dunno how are gagas concerts, since its my first one

Hmm in my experience people get even more pissed at rock concerts if you cut them. Someone tried to do that to me once and I was not having it. :ladyhaha: Pop concerts seem more tame.

1 minute ago, Blake said:

People push through concert crowds all the time, it's to be expected since people are d**ks.  

Oh I know people do it obviously, I was just saying it's not a good idea since it is rude.

AndrewGr   Paws Up 2,137
AndrewGr

the front row at the ArtRAVE was incredible :saladga:

Interstellar   Paws Up 5,203
Interstellar

I'm going to the Tacoma, WA show. I'll probably line up sometime in the early afternoon. Just because I have nothing else better to do with my life :laughga: 

KING   Paws Up 2,873
KING

As long as you arrive 1-2 hrs early, there shouldn't be a problem.