Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much time before the concert should I arrive?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

reditaccount288

Im in GA. But my schedule is pretty tight.

The concert start at 19:30 (Barcelona)

So I have a test al 9:30 that morning, i finish it at 11:30, i go to the airport and take a plane to barcelona (14:00), i arrive to barcelona at around 16:00, I go to my hotel and leave my things, and then i go to the concert. So i should arrive to the concert at around 18:00

Too late to get good spot?

And if something goes wrong and I arrive at 19:00 ? Will it be possible to make it trough the crowd?

And BTW. Since gagas concert starts at 21:30 , can i enter the stadium between 19:30 and 21:30 ?

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Ryusei

Depends on how queueing usually is in Spain but I made the experience (in Switzerland) that about 90% of all people only come during the last hour before the concert starts.. So if spain is anything alike you should probably get to the front... 5(?) rows.. for more you should probably be 2 - 3 hours early but your schedule doesn't allow that. Overall: if it's anything like in Switzerland you should be fine

Musery

djBuffoon

To make a long story short, do what you can to get there as early as possible. Regardless, with GA, there is no "bad" spot, you already have a closer, more intimate view than most of the venue anyway.

As for getting through the crowd, you can try, but it might result in fans getting testy and pushing you further back. I've seen it happen.

Glitter Stick

If the stage rumours are true, meaning there will be two separate stages, I guess you'll still get a pretty good spot arriving at that time  

tomsches

I've never been to a Gaga concert, but usually when I really want to make sure I'm in the first row, I get to the venue between 16 and 17

reditaccount288
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

I've never been to a Gaga concert, but usually when I really want to make sure I'm in the first row, I get to the venue between 16 and 17

i dont really want to go to the first row, but maybe get simply a good spot.

I've heard that if the stage is like the rumours tell, the first row wont be a good spot to be.

WildAmerican

If there's assigned seating than probably you could get there whenever. I probably will get there an 1hr after the show starts if there's an opening act.

Glitter Stick
1 minute ago, reditaccount288 said:

i dont really want to go to the first row, but maybe get simply a good spot.

I've heard that if the stage is like the rumours tell, the first row wont be a good spot to be.

Why wouldn't it be a good spot :awkney:

reditaccount288
4 minutes ago, Glitter Stick said:

Why wouldn't it be a good spot :awkney:

well if u take a look at artraves live shes always walking around, and she doesnt stay near first row much time (ex video above), but I dont know the stage setup, so I dunno how it will be

Glitter Stick
1 minute ago, reditaccount288 said:

well if u take a look at artrave lives shes always walking around, and she doesnt stay near first row much time (ex), but I dont know the stage setup, so I dunno how it will be

Oh, yeah the front row of the artRave was terrible, but it was mainly because of the runways. If the stage rumours are true there will be two separate stages with no runways, so front row will still be the best spot I guess :sis:

reditaccount288
Just now, Glitter Stick said:

Oh, yeah the front row of the artRave was terrible, but it was mainly because of the runways. If the stage rumours are true there will be two separate stages with no runways, so front row will still be the best spot I guess :sis:

but u mean like two completely separated stages? (2 entrances) , or they will lock one stage whenever it gets filled? (i mean not the stage but if theres 2 stages, there sould be 2 different crowd placements, im right?) (Im probably explaining like **** lol)

venusfly

If you have a GA ticket the only answer is as early as you possibly can. There's no specific recommended time, just be there as early as you feel comfortable waiting. There will be a considerably long line from early afternoon for most dates.

GagaSkeletonWay

After seeing all these comments I regret so much not having bought GA tickets :giveup::giveup:

I have pretty good seats tho! Good luck and see you there :staymad:

AshIey

I wouldn't advise pushing through the crowd of people that got there first. :sweat: It's kind of rude and they will for sure get upset at you.

reditaccount288
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I wouldn't advise pushing through the crowd of people that got there first. :sweat: It's kind of rude and they will for sure get upset at you.

well i cant say u are not right, but in metal/punk concerts its every day basis :sweat:

i dunno how are gagas concerts, since its my first one

Archived