7 hours ago, tomsches said:

shes trying so hard

That's how people succeed. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MsSwan

It looks decent but the drop shadow kills it for me. e44.png teas.

About Bon Appétit, did it really just fall off the Billboard Hot 100 this week after being 76? I can't believe it. :wtfga: What about the music video streams? :wtfga:

ItsTommyBitch

Yikes, I hate it :giveup: 

The windows glow effect :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

donutellha

Thats actually cute, but WHO DID THE GLOW AROUND HER EDGES THEY LOOK AWFUL

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

JohnnyVersace
50 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

That's how people succeed. 

Bon Appetit and Chained to the Rhythm say hello. 

:classy:

Xoxo Adriana

Something in me kinda likes this, but part of it has countess teas

large.gif

MonsterPaws
8 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Nvm. This is cringey and poorly edited. :rip: 

Reminds me of the ARTPOP cover reveal tbh.

I agree, it's not necessarily cringeworthy but definitely looks poorly edited.

It's not horrible, too bad I can't say the same for the music though :poot:

StJames
8 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

91OmSFrqlmL._SL1500_.jpg

It will be interesting to see if she is dragged in the same way gaga was for the born this way album cover.....

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Evan Peters

this looks just like an ahs poster :rip: 

first she copies gaga's era n now she's copying projects she's done? when will katy plagiarism stop? 

qx5PvgI.jpg

emma roberts is an abuser

StrawberryBlond

Hmm, I'm a bit unsure about this one. It would look better if the eye resembled an actual, human eye, not a fake cartoony one. The Photoshop and glow effect is pretty bad, though. Not to mention, this is similar to Gaga's AP cover in that it was the album cover that posed the most questions because no one really knew what it was about or what it stood for (what's that ball between her legs? what are those images behind her and what do they represent?). The BTW cover may have been mocked but at least people understood that, but AP was too weird a cover for a lot of people to handle. This cover screams that idea to me. Why is the eye in her mouth? I've heard of 'heart in your mouth' and 'putting your money where your mouth is" but an eye? Is she maybe going to talk about the stuff she see's and 'witnesses?' It could be the case, but I'm not sure. Why is she covering her eyes? Does she have eyes behind them or not? I'm not sure about it. Her Teenage Dream cover is still the best for me.

By the way, did anyone think of Madonna's Erotica album when they saw this? That's the first thought that came to my mind. She kinda looks a bit like Madonna around 1992 here. All I could hear was: "Erotic, erotic, put your hands all over my body" as soon as I saw it!

androiduser

whether it's Katy or Gaga or Madonna or whoever, I don't understand why these pop stars and their fans think that a freaky artwork is "art", I'm always baffled by this :huh:

mattyx

I like it a lot.  I thought the photo for the tour was the album cover and was disappointed.

Archived