💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Witness album cover revealed

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Eros92

First off, the cover isn't "badly photoshopped" that's literally the intended look of the cover with the retro 80s colors and textures.

Don't stand here and tell me that this looks worse then the standard edition of BTW cause that was the laziest cover I've ever seen from pretty much anyone while the deluxe edition is iconic. 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless94

nothing about it is original. I run a pretty large curated Instagram platform for emerging artists, and i swear, I get 10 submissions a day of someone photoshopping an eyeball into a mouth. I actually laughed when I first saw this. It's like she went through our DMs. 

Abramovic

I love it! I am so here for her new era. Really excited and she is serving bop after bop :music:

Bette Davis
1 minute ago, Eros92 said:

First off, the cover isn't "badly photoshopped" that's literally the intended look of the cover :nails: 

Don't stand here and tell me that this looks worse then the standard edition of BTW cause that was the laziest cover I've ever seen from pretty much anyone while the deluxe edition is iconic. 

Have you seen her hair line? :rip:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Eros92
2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Have you seen her hair line? :rip:

That's literally one tiny issue that you can barely see. People are being legit overcritical about this cover for the simple fact that's its katy. 

takemetovenus

I love the cover! The brightness and overall art style DEFINITELY suits the songs we've heard so far imo

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

First off, the cover isn't "badly photoshopped" that's literally the intended look of the cover with the retro 80s colors and textures.

Motorcycle photoshop and the awful font was an intended look!!1! etc

Intended or not, that cover is bad, there are ways to make the aesthetic look somewhat interesting and cute without messing it up like that. 

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

This looks worse than the standard edition of the BTW album cover :gaycat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gia Gunn

I mean, the music's what's important but... Kety sis wyd

Tresor

Upon initial reaction I thought it was cool. But after closer inspection it actually looks cheap and was executed poorly

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

Isn't that what the GP has been saying about Gaga since 2010? :rip: 

Exept Gaga wasn't trying... music not the blig honey :staymad:

Colourful

myluis617

I like it cause its a whole different look from her usual style. I think the colors in the background would have looked better if they were made by lights behind her, it would have given a good affect of the light covering areas of her skin. I see where people are saying that it looks bad cause after sometime you start to notice its photoshopped, like they could have taken the pic in front of a green screen. It was probably a last minute decision and it was kinda a bad one.

I kinda find it weird that a bunch of artists are capitalizing on Bowies Death. Taking his works and making similarities to them to remind people of bowie. When he was alive though. Either way whatever to keep his legacy of imagery and music alive.

giphy.gif?response_id=591da4fb6aa5948024

Panchecco

now that I think about it 

it totally looks like something you would find inside a 50s fashion magazine

her body almost looks like a mannequin

LastNight

That is a horrid cover; it's really, really awful. Still excited to listen to the album though!

Archived