Started by Jase with 8,949 replies so far

1 minute ago, Stef said:

NNNNN NOT TC SELLING MORE IN THE UK THAN THE US :air: 

WW smash hit, confirmed :whitney:

Beyoncé cant relate :whitney:

2 people like this

I need you more than Dope...

3 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

Has Gaga actually said ANYTHING at all about the cure since Coachella?

No like seriously, has she? 

I'm starting to wake up. This was a buzz single with a hell of a lot of potential. But a buzz single nonetheless. There was never any intentions of promoting the **** out of it or expectations of it's success. Just something to keep her relevant while she was MIA. 

They messed up one too many single eras. I hope this habit doesn't stick.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Oh there its combined but i'm pretty sure all the versions have individual streams on spotify app no?

I think it's combined on app as well, cause for original and remix it shows the same amount - 716M+

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mróga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

9 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

No like seriously, has she? 

I'm starting to wake up. This was a buzz single with a hell of a lot of potential. But a buzz single nonetheless. There was never any intentions of promoting the **** out of it or expectations of it's success. Just something to keep her relevant while she was MIA. 

They messed up one too many single eras. I hope this habit doesn't stick.

giphy.gif

She tweeted the lyrics video, and audio video, and the video of the soccer mom promoting The Cure.and answered a bunch of tweets that talked about the song.

Is not like she have been somewhere to be seen except social networks.

5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I think it's combined on app as well, cause for original and remix it shows the same amount - 716M+

Probably justin's team to make it seem like his remix only will get 1B streams! smart