Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The ALL NEW Charts Discussion Thread

Jase

Featured Posts

Naufri
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

They're performing at BBMAs?

I don't know, is not confirmed, is not even confirmed that Nicki will be tomorrow on SNL to perform SWSW but everybody asume both will happen. Promo could do good or not, but till then this is what she's getting, a top 14.

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
3 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

:rip:Β Bon AppΓ©tit :rip:

April 28th - May 18th

It died faster than you can say ferrari

LilMonsterKills

So what if SWSW flops too? Will they scrap it and release Witness with a Justin remix instead?Β :toofunny:

LetsGetHigh

Honestly I would have been better with The Cure not ever being released if I know she would never promote it. :emma: I'm sure shooting the movie isn't something that's easy and I do understand that she owes us nothing and she's free to do as she pleases, but as a liddo charter it does get boring tracking a single that doesn't even have an acceptable Hot Tracks placement. :neyde:

Stargazer

Youtube views

Swish Swish – 3,1M
Strip That Down – 953kΒ 
Crying in the Club – 640k
The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) – 299kΒ 

:lolly:

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Honestly I would have been better with The Cure not ever being released if I know she would never promote it. :emma: I'm sure shooting the movie isn't something that's easy and I do understand that she owes us nothing and she's free to do as she pleases, but as a liddo charter it does get boring tracking a single that doesn't even have an acceptable Hot Tracks placement. :neyde:

better than no single

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Monsterious

she is in the 30s on Spotify most listened artists now and The Cure is on its way to 100M streams on Spotify with 0 promo, this is great and none of Joanne's single would have done the same

Just now, gagarihanna said:

Youtube views

Swish Swish – 3,1M
Strip That Down – 953kΒ 
Crying in the Club – 640k
The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) – 299kΒ 

:lolly:

Katy, queen of youtube

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Gagamel
17 minutes ago, Luks said:

The Voice finale cancelledΒ :madge:

Β 

MESSSSSSSSSSSSS AT DESPACITO PERFORMANCE ON THE VOICEEEEE

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

she is in the 30s on Spotify most listened artists now and The Cure is on its way to 100M streams on Spotify with 0 promo, this is great and none of Joanne's single would have done the same

Yes they would have if they were promoted on TTH and more. I mean c'mon, MR would have been bigger than TC especially after SB if they promoted it on Spotify playlists.

Monsterious

Yes they would have if they were promoted on TTH and more. I mean c'mon, MR would have been bigger than TC especially after SB if they promoted it on Spotify playlists.

yeah MR, but no other single would have on Jo

MR did its job with poor streaming support

all the other singles would have tanked and would have 30M streams on spotify and 2M airplay audience.

Just now, Bloody said:

Is Swish swishΒ seriously the 3rd single?

naomiobserves.gif

yes

naomiobserves.gif

emig09
8 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Katy, queen of youtube

Where is Iggy? She's over omg

gay engineer

• Zilla unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived