Witness 280k WW sps :emma: less than Joanne without sps :ladyhaha:

This is a disaster. It won't even reach 500k ww :air:

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

This is a disaster. It won't even reach 500k ww :air:

It will. It definitely will not hit 1 million without another hit off the album. 

Bloody
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

It will. It definitely will not hit 1 million without another hit off the album. 

How is that going to happen when she's going to 20k in the biggest market aka US and thats in the 2nd week. Its going nowhere commercially. And the singles are not selling that much either.

Bad Monster Kid
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

How is that going to happen when she's going to 20k in the biggest market aka US and thats in the 2nd week. Its going nowhere commercially. And the singles are not selling that much either.

I think she'll pass 500k even without a hit single. She still has a global tour to help sell it. 

Bloody
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

I think she'll pass 500k even without a hit single. She still has a global tour to help sell it. 

That is going to give a boost on itunes and that for a few days only. Maybe i'll be proven wrong later, but I doubt that it will even sell half a million copies.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Considering the slow sales of the tour as well... nah.

nick4bty

Didn't MR get two weeks of PR too before they dropped it to sub power and then dropped to normal rotation? Definitely seems they're following the exact same strategy with TC, except this time it doesn't seem like other stations are following suit (negative spins on pop is downright awful lbr). 

Let's hope there really is a video coming tomorrow, because with a small increase in airplay + discount + video would definitely help it repeak.

That has to be the strategy. I mean, why else would they put the discount back on after just a week and pay for another week of PR?

ViviLittleM

Perfect Illusion is now #4 -1 in her top 10 most played on Spotify

Poker Face #3 +1

CakeLikeLG

don't worry The Cure (feat. Justin Bieber) + sexy summer video + discount+ hot tracks are coming tommorow. La Cura is saved

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Stef

Can't wait to see if Ms. Gaga's team have finally found competency and are actually gonna serve a purpose for the discount this time. 

Very telling when they pulled Power rotation, discount, and video for Selena to reach a new peak and they can seem to only do a single thing at a time for Gaga, and even then it's like pulling teeth with them :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Hurem
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Very telling when they pulled Power rotation, discount, and video for Selena to reach a new peak and they can seem to only do a single thing at a time for Gaga, and even then it's like pulling teeth with them :air: 

Well they can't force her to shoot a video, can they now?

Stef
Just now, Hurem said:

Well they can't force her to shoot a video, can they now?

I'm going off the basis that a video is already filmed as per semi reliable info 

ofc if one isn't even filmed at this stage then we can forget about it now because tour rehearsals are about to get underway 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GagaStan95

Do you think both mr and the cure will reach 200M? It would be nice for Gaga to have two songs at 200M.

• Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived