• Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stef said:

NNNNN NOT TC SELLING MORE IN THE UK THAN THE US :air: 

WW smash hit, confirmed :whitney:

Beyoncé cant relate :whitney:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

JevyDuty
3 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

Has Gaga actually said ANYTHING at all about the cure since Coachella?

No like seriously, has she? 

I'm starting to wake up. This was a buzz single with a hell of a lot of potential. But a buzz single nonetheless. There was never any intentions of promoting the **** out of it or expectations of it's success. Just something to keep her relevant while she was MIA. 

They messed up one too many single eras. I hope this habit doesn't stick.

giphy.gif

PanPikus
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Oh there its combined but i'm pretty sure all the versions have individual streams on spotify app no?

I think it's combined on app as well, cause for original and remix it shows the same amount - 716M+

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Naufri
9 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

No like seriously, has she? 

I'm starting to wake up. This was a buzz single with a hell of a lot of potential. But a buzz single nonetheless. There was never any intentions of promoting the **** out of it or expectations of it's success. Just something to keep her relevant while she was MIA. 

giphy.gif

She tweeted the lyrics video, and audio video, and the video of the soccer mom promoting The Cure.and answered a bunch of tweets that talked about the song.

Is not like she have been somewhere to be seen except social networks.

OBEY
5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I think it's combined on app as well, cause for original and remix it shows the same amount - 716M+

Probably justin's team to make it seem like his remix only will get 1B streams! smart

PanPikus

Almost every song in Top20 overall radio got negative update - except Despacito, I'm The One and In Case You Didn't Know, and maybe Mask Off but it's red so it might be wrong. It's really interesting :oprah:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

OBEY
21 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

giphy.gif

sis its there since years and its here to stay :gaycat: 

PanPikus

Overall radio : The Cure
#60 (+3) / +0.245
:chica:

OBEY
Just now, PanPikus said:

Overall radio : The Cure
#60 (+3) / +0.245
:chica:

Seriously if i were Gaga's team my goal would be "the song needs to not get lost in the amount of new songs" so i would release video teasers and videos and send stuff to radios :sis: 

PanPikus
Just now, OBEY said:

Seriously if i were Gaga's team my goal would be "the song needs to not get lost in the amount of new songs" so i would release video teasers and videos and send stuff to radios :sis: 

:poot:

PanPikus

Overall : Swish Swish
#259 (-1) / +0.087
Slaaay :giveup:

• Zilla locked and unpinned this topic

Archived