Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Popstar's fun...

jinko

Featured Posts

jinko

...she really opened the ARTPOP era with Aura™?

Spoiler

obvs with this gem, not the trash that's on the album :madge:

Will the album be more accepted and will the era be more positive if the good sis dID THAT? I've always thought that she made herself too vulnerable with her message of art and love in Applause that it became so easy to attack her from any angle. I think that this song's angst, darkness, and controversy (then considered classic Gaga) could have at least became a buffer to and filter some negativity that was to come (oh god). I also think that the vibe of this song's more representative of ARTPOP, innit?

What y'all hunties think :lolly:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
1 minute ago, jinko said:

not the trash that's on the album :madge:

You just said Applause is trash? :cryga:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Dorothy Gale

Biggest mistake of her career was Applause instead of Aura. 

jinko
Just now, Miss Gaga said:

You just said Applause is trash? :cryga:

I'm talking about the version of Aura that's on the album sis 

tenor.gif

jinko
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

tenor.gif 

she literally could have ended the era with Applause it would have been glorious

beboskoukla

Applause was the perfect choice in my opinion.

Aura wouldn't be that succsessfull in charts and radio. And i think many but most politicians would be mad  beacsue of the Burqa message she wants to tell in the song.

xoxo, Katarina

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

The GP/radio would never be here for those Aura verses or that intro. Applause was the best choice. 

Sam Dey

aura is a damn good song. Her best dance track in my opinion. Such a powerful and amazingly produced bop. 

merlot

hmm i really can't picture Aura smashing :huh: , especially with the sound effects in the beginning 

CautiousLurker

OMG, thank you for starting a thread about Aura cuz I found a gif that sums up perfectly the emotions that went through my body when I first heard the leaked demo:

giphy.gif

Gagadonna

Both versions of Aura are trash imo. But given the fact that Gaga initially wanted Aura as both the lead and the sequel of Telephone, the beginning of the era could have been 100% different. Applause was a hit though. 

jinko
5 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

Applause was the perfect choice in my opinion.

Aura wouldn't be that succsessfull in charts and radio. And i think many but most politicians would be mad  beacsue of the Burqa message she wants to tell in the song.

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The GP/radio would never be here for those Aura verses or that intro. Applause was the best choice. 

I'm talking beyond sales here tho :ohno: Applause was definitely a WW Top 10  smash, but I think Aura would have made a stronger foundation for the ideals of the era. Or was it just the zero-****s-given feel of the song? 

The Child

Do What U Want (solo no R.Kelly please) would have been the best lead single :nails:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

jinko
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Both versions of Aura are trash imo.

Turn on your location sis I wanna fight 

tenor.gif

Gagadonna
Just now, jinko said:

Turn on your location sis I wanna fight 

tenor.gif

Lmao. Sure Joanne Monster. 

Archived