Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Songs in Gaga's Discography Describes Your Life the Most?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

I noticed a theme in her songs, not wanting to be alone always needing someone, craving intense relationships and love, abandonment not wanting people to leave, feelings of emptiness, so i guess i could relate to a lot her songs, there deeper than people think

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
38 minutes ago, kayo said:

I noticed a theme in her songs, not wanting to be alone always needing someone, craving intense relationships and love, abandonment not wanting people to leave, feelings of emptiness, so i guess i could relate to a lot her songs, there deeper than people think

Just based on your name, are you the guy who was brought on stage during the ArtRave in Paris?

24 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Just based on your name, are you the guy who was brought on stage during the ArtRave in Paris?

No im from uk, wish i was tho

BBhomemaker

Poker Face : I'm a Master for hiding my feelings :sis:

Hair : The whole song is like my life

Marry the night : Now i accepte all the part of myself, try to go ahead, be strong and dance!:staymad:

Sexxx Dreams : I'm thristy:v: and my dreams too love sex and dance , but the quote ''I just want this to be perfect... cause I'm broken" it's totally me

Gypsy : I try all the time to feel free cause really this is the best feeling that i ever had, I'm a loner, i'me weird, special, unpredictable, I dance on top of the abandoned places and it's feel like no one can stop you:queenga:

Perfect illusion : do i really need to explain?:neyde: 

The Cure : cause now i take care of me, I feel good, found myself and smile again.. try to heal, not easy everyday but i know i deserve happiness and i'm gone do all for it:happy:

BBhomemaker
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM, Bloody hooker said:

Aura:

Sometimes I feel like no really ever sees the real person behind the curtain (behind the machine :stalkga:)

Poker Face:

I'm bi, but I pretend that I'm fully straight

Hair:

I just want to do thing that I like and want to try (makeup, heels, medium hair length (male), pop-star )

Dancin' in Circles:

I funk downtown every other day :v:

Perfect Illusion:

You will not believe how often I imagine being with guys who are straight and managed to show them the rainbow side. This is my perfect illusion. :smh:

Damn are you my twin :saladga: ?!

Archived