💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Songs in Gaga's Discography Describes Your Life the Most?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

I always think that Million Reasons, MANiCURE, Gypsy and Hair are the ones that describes my life.

So let's start with MANiCURE:

MANiCURE describes my feminine side of my story, I always put a little bit of lipstick on, in occasions, I put on my favorite perfume which is Fame, but I don't wear high heels, I am a flats girl, But sometimes I am insecure that those perfect girls that surrounds me are the ones who are give their best to look pretty and a princess in everyone's eyes, I always think, what is wrong with me? Is it that I am such a dork? Well, I just think it is because I am freaky and not that much of feminine.

Gypsy:

This was before I became a big fan of Gaga, I was getting bullied a lot on middle school when I was like 15 or something like that. I was getting picked on for being such a dork or nerdy or geeky or freaky. That was before ARTPOP was released, then I listened to Gypsy, became a monster and I knew that the Little Monster fanbase is not just a fanbase, it was also a family filled with people like me. Biological family and little monsters are the true family you will have.

Million Reasons: 

Million Reasons nonetheless is that song you will feel emotional to because I had an experience that I need to let go and walk away because I want to stay but I cannot and that was my family, I need to go to a college which is 100km or something from home.

Hair:

I was bullied and that song saved me from cutting myself and writing the words FLOP in my skin and I just wanna be cool like anybody else during that time. 

What are the Gaga songs that describes your life? Tell at the comments.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotMyFlop

i think to an extent born this way defines me (and alot of friends). it was just so liberating having a song that explicity pro-lgbt become SO popular where everyone celebrated gay rights. i was bullied alot in middle school when it came out, so it helped me feel so much more comfortable in my own skin. 

Hair is in my opinion far superior than Born This Way, and it has always kind of defined how I felt more than BTW, but it's impact was less in my life just because of its popularity. 

Perfect Illusion was also released at THE perfect time for me too so I always think about the same guy when that song comes on, when I was realizing what we had wasn't really all I thought it was. I was so shook when I listened to the song for the first time. 

Other than that Brown Eyes, TIHTY, Bad Romance, Applause and Diamond Heart all have a special meaning to me too. 

shame

All of Born This Way tbh :diane:

But the two that really had an impact on my life would have to be Marry the Night and Born This Way. MTN helped me accept the parts of me I had always been ashamed of and made me always look for a silver lining. BTW really empowered me to embrace my sexuality and made me feel like I belonged somewhere. It also really shaped my beliefs and hopes for a future where we can just love each other regardless of our differences. 

angels forever, forever angels

calmar

Diamond Heart, minus the whole gogo dancing thing.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

I wouldn't say there are full songs, but I definitely have lines that I can relate to. Million Reasons, Dancing In The Dark and Bad Romance are my top three probably.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Dance In The Dark

Speechless

Million Reasons

ARTPOP

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

ThisGuyTony

Perfect Illusion. :tony:

I think everything is going great in life in various aspects but its all an illusion. :giveup: 

ComeToMama

Gypsy for sure. The theme of accepting temporary solitude for a chance to travel. (I know that only part of the story) but its beautiful and I totally relate. 

Tom Nook

Boys Boys Boys - I'm gay. :lolga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Fernster7

Dance In The Dark since I'm a very insecure person sometimes. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Telephone, Hair, Dope, Mary Jane Holland :lolga:, Applause, Million Reasons

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Dorothy Gale

Million Reasons

Diamond Heart

ARTPOP

Scheiße

Marry The Night

Dance In The Dark

Alejandro

Archived