💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What songs in Gaga's discography will be the most remembered?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale
Just now, WildAmerican said:

I'd throw Applause and MR in there post BTW, maybe TEOG cause it was so acclaimed

I feel like Million Reasons will be remembered for how much of a departure it was for Gaga, and Applause will be remembered as well, yeah. TEOG just seems sort of forgotten though, and its streams represent this. 

Delulu Rogers
10 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Ugh, it had so much potential when it was released. I know it wasn't a hit but I think the message of it could and should be remembered. 

How will people remember the message when they don't know the song? Plus don't most people that do know it think the song is about sex?

AndyDWUW

As much as I'd love DWUW to be remembered it isn't/won't be :madge:

Her best song ever :madge::madge::madge:

Red Velvet

Just Dance is the Rupaul.

Poker Face is the Shangela.

Bad Romance is the Jujubee.

Born this Way is the Latrice Royale.

Applause is the Willam.

Million Reasons is the Gia Gunn.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

bowie1986

Why on earth would anyone remember Million Reasons? The only reason anyone would remember Million Reasons is because it is proof that Gaga has reached a certain star power that she can choose what song becomes a hit. With that much promo, almost every song on Joanne would've cracked top 10 on Billboard Hot 100. That song ain't special in any regard. Simple lyrics, simple ballad.

DeanWinchester

The Superbowl songs + a few others like You and I, TEOG + Jewels N' Drugs

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Perfect ionist
52 minutes ago, sillynate said:

BR takes the cake :whitney: nothing more iconic than that :firega:

PF comes in a close 2nd too :queenga:

Then Born This Way

beboskoukla

Bad Romance

Born this Way

Just Dance

Pokerface

Telephone

:trollga:

xoxo, Katarina

smokingthemall

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone & Alejandro (to a certain extent), Born This Way, The Edge of Glory & You and I (2008-2011) :air:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

moonpig8400

Widely Remembered:

Bad Romance

Poker Face

(I'm tempted to say Just Dance but in a way it's a bit banal? BR and PF have more character)

'Cult' favs:

Venus 

The Edge Of Glory

Non-singles that non-fans and casual-fans will remember because she was so big at the time and i remember people at school and random people in the street singing them lol:

Boys Boys Boys (girl at school singing it)

Beautiful Dirty Rich (group of girls on the beach SCREAMING IT)

Actually, pretty much any song on The Fame A LOT of people who were around at the time know ! My friend hates Gaga but she knows so many of The Fame songs. 

Twitter

TF: Poker Face & Just Dance 

TFM: Bad Romance & Telephone

BTW: Born This Way & TEOG

AP: Applause

J: Million Reasons

15jocart

Bad Romance as 1A and Poker Face as 1B. Just Dance is still widely recognized as well. Born This Way Applause are probably #4 and #5.

Yoü and I in America was bigger for her than many here realize -- that will go down as a Gaga classic, although not to the extent of those. LoveGame, Paparazzi, Million Reasons, The Edge of Glory...all of those are recognizable by name, but I'm not sure if people would be able to hum the melodies off the top of their heads.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

sexy

In descending order from "most remembered" to "least remembered butttt still remembered" – 

Bad Romance

Poker Face

Born This Way

Just Dance

The Edge of Glory

Telephone

LoveGame

You and I

Million Reasons

Archived