Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga at KFC Yum!

PrinceOfTheStorm

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm

I feel like I am alone at this giant crowd. This should be interesting watch. I really wanna just experience the moment with fellow Little Monsters, ;D 

If anyone else is going. Tell me! Love to see all of us there. (Probably me, and awkwardly singing along.)

signing out

KyliesChild

I don't really understand this thread so here's an explanation about the neo Assyrian empire instead:

The Neo-Assyrian Empire (934-610 BCE or 912-612 BCE) was, according to many historians, the first true empire in the world. The Assyrians had expanded their territory from the city of Ashur over the centuries, and their fortunes rose and fell with successive rulers and circumstances in the Near East. Beginning with the reign of Adad Nirari II (912-891 BCE), the empire made great territorial expansions that resulted in its eventual control of a region which spanned the whole of Mesopotamia, part of Anatolia, the Levant, and Egypt. They fielded the most effective fighting force in the world at that time, the first to be armed with iron weapons, whose tactics in battle made them invincible. Their political and military policies have also given them the long-standing reputation for cruelty and ruthlessness though this has come to be contested in recent years, as it is now argued they were neither more nor less cruel than other ancient empires (such as that of Alexander the Great or of Rome). The kings of the empire, such as Tiglath Pileser III, Shalmaneser V, Sargon II, Sennacherib, and Esarhaddon, are mentioned a number of times throughout the Bible as the enemies of the Israelites, although the inscriptions of the Assyrians and the books of the Bible differ, sometimes dramatically, on how events unfolded between the two nations. This is most notable in Sennacherib’s inscriptions regarding the conquest of Judah and the account given in the biblical Book of Isaiah 37, II Chronicles 32:21, and II Kings 18-19.

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
10 minutes ago, Dylan Matthews said:

:neyde:

@BabyMonster I'm not sure what you meant with this thread but if you're looking to meet up with fellow GGD members at your JWT date, you can find your date's thread in one of the subsections and post there :tongue:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/84-north-america/
http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/85-europe/

🖤

Archived