💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Austrian Doctors Confirming: Gaga's Music Cures!

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

tumblr_inline_n7h2ncDX3C1qfb043.png

http://www.nachrichten.at/nachrichten/gesundheit/Mit-Lady-Gaga-gegen-Schmerzen;art114,2565055

http://www.salzburg.com/nachrichten/gesundheit/sn/artikel/musik-lindert-schmerzen-und-setzt-glueckshormone-frei-247215/

She is truly "The Cure"!

Scientifically proven: Songs of pop and style icon Lady Gaga light up the mood.

Translated from the article: "Studies show that sounds release a healthy hormone cocktail in the body, which can not only increase well-being, but also relieve pain. The reported physician at the anniversary of the Austrian Pain Society (ÖSG) in Bad Zell (Sbg).

Lady Gaga's single "Alejandro" or the U2 hit "Nice Day" have a mood-boosting and performance-boosting effect.

How effective a few bars of this music can be is shown in a study of patients suffering from painful spinal syncyms and Parkinson. Although all were treated with the same drugs and a standardized physiotherapy, half of the patients were given a CD player and headphones. So they listened to 25 minutes of music daily and a pre-set relaxation guide. After three weeks the differences were significant: while the pain in the music group could be reduced by an average of 50 percent, the control group recorded a decrease of only 10 percent. Likewise, the sleep quality of the music listeners had improved significantly.

:firega:

TimisaMonster

Alejandro has a "performance-boosting" effect....how did that scientific study come about? :stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Queen of legitimately giving people life 

giphy.gif

Where is that gif from?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

calmar

How do they know it's the music and not just the time they spent relaxing in general?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Irrelevant

Alejandro is a boring song, so it makes perfect sense :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DeanWinchester

My college classmates did a study using the tempo of the song that synchronizes with the normal heartbeat of a human adult (60-100 beats per minute). They had similar findings.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

It's true music makes me euphoric, specially gaga's, tho that might be coz I'm a bit crazy anyway :lolga:

Saint Hollywood
17 minutes ago, Relevant said:

Alejandro is a boring song, so it makes perfect sense :firega:

take that back

ezgif3930d5c0na73o18pvk.gif

Dirtyicecreamz

hmm, no wonder. I found myself listening to alejandro alottttttt despite it not being my favorite gaga song at all 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

phantasmas

very LAY BACK AND FEAST

AS THIS AUDIO GUIDES

YOU THROUGH NEW

AND EXCITING POSITIONS teas 

:giggle:

codymonster
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Where is that gif from?

I don't have a clue.. I just typed in "religious gif" and that was the first one that popped up on Google 

giphy.gif

Archived