💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"she’s basically starving herself" Insider on Gaga - ASIB

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Bear

I hope, and strongly believe, it's fake. 

For one Gaga should be extremely proud of what her body was capable of at the Superbowl. And why shots of vinegar? :oprah:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok
1 hour ago, Bear said:

I hope, and strongly believe, it's fake. 

For one Gaga should be extremely proud of what her body was capable of at the Superbowl. And why shots of vinegar? :oprah:

It upsets your stomach and stops you from feeling hungry. Anything acidic will do this, that's why lemon and water is a good diet trick.

The Surrealist

If she would be starving she would be thinner than now.

Reality

I was legitimately terrified until I saw this sentence:

14 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

Gaga was mortified by her flabby belly at the Super Bowl.

🃏🖤👹

Bear
1 minute ago, Korok said:

It upsets your stomach and stops you from feeling hungry. Anything acidic will do this, that's why lemon and water is a good diet trick.

Ahh I see, thank you.

That sounds like an awful thing to put yourself through just to loose some weight :O Lemon and water tastes great though :laughga:

weed

Gaga even addressed her stomach on instagram and she's been very #bodypositivitymovement for years. I doubt she was mortified 

Head Empty

Gaga knows very well how she can reduce her body fat, as she has done this multiple times before (especially at the start of most of her big visual projects). 

But seeing as she's already filmed a ton of scenes, I doubt she's still doing any major work on her appearance - except if the role calls for a change in physique.

JustifyMyLove

If this is true why at the beginning of the filming did she look so thick? Like it's true recently she looks thinner again 

it's very weird tbh I always think it's epione secondary effects or bone inflammation / bloated body issue for something in special 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Korok
1 hour ago, Bear said:

Ahh I see, thank you.

That sounds like an awful thing to put yourself through just to loose some weight :O Lemon and water tastes great though :laughga:

Nothing is wrong with lemon and water. It helps with other things like digestion, too. 

Puddin

I hope this is fake! I don't think Gaga would do these sort of things at her age + mindset now a days. She said she struggled before, so I hope she didn't relapse or something. We love u gaga! 

bujibu
14 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

Lady Gaga has found a most distasteful way to lose weight for her leading role in “A Star Is Born”

Gaga’s determined to look her slimmest and strongest for this movie — so she’s trying all kinds of weird diet tricks,” 

Twice a week she survives solely on shots of cider vinegar — she’s basically starving herself.”

Gaga was mortified by her flabby belly at the Super Bowl.

http://radaronline.com/videos/lady-gaga-starvation-diet/

Ugh terrible if it's not a rumor. Her outfit was just tight from what I remember, and she isn't even close to being actually fat! More than half the people criticizing her probably have more belly flab. She has a bikini body. It also irks me to see people going "She has a belly just like me!" Like that's great for you to feel that way, but she's not fat at all so...neither are you if you have the same thing (I know all types of people have body issues but...)?

Not to mention all that choreo work and rehearsing...she puts in the work and it shows on her body. Hollywood media and people on the Internet are the worst. I would give anything to have a body the equivalent of hers.

merlot
22 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

“Twice a week she survives solely on shots of cider vinegar — she’s basically starving herself.”

whut? :emma:

Luke78619

They could create any rumour in the world and come up with this :madge: 

shes clearly very body positive, she wouldn't starve herself for a skinny figure :madge: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived