💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Joanne Merch at Urban Outfitters Shops May 19th

shoful

Featured Posts

CyanLights
51 minutes ago, Tresor said:

Childhood Gaga looks like Joanne would have when she was a child. That's the only reason I can think of

Yeah I thought of that also, I just think it doesn't work esp for a store like this  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tresor
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah I thought of that also, I just think it doesn't work esp for a store like this  

It is def a strange choice, although it could be considered "vintage" which is a big part of UO's brand

CyanLights
Just now, Tresor said:

It is def a strange choice, although it could be considered "vintage" which is a big part of UO's brand

Very true, the actual asctetic of the photography does work. But if i was a causal shopper I wouldn't think it's Gaga unless it me the merch that says Gaga underneath 

Ahmad Samadi

anyone else excited about the pink vinyl that is limited to just 2000 copies?!?  I pre-ordered mine!

DanceInTheFlames
On 5/17/2017 at 1:31 PM, Lion Heart said:

WHO will even buy this :what:

image.jpg

Or that TRAGIC jacket??? I've seen fans make ideas WAY better than this.

ME

It's ironic and punk rock all at once, just like my response to your "TRAGIC" views. 

😘

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Blake
15 hours ago, Ahmad Samadi said:

anyone else excited about the pink vinyl that is limited to just 2000 copies?!?  I pre-ordered mine!

The vinyl has technically be out for a few weeks now and is still in stock :shrug: 

13 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Nice avi. ;) 

ChicaSkas
On 5/17/2017 at 10:18 AM, JohnWayne23 said:

IT all makes sense now...SHE WARNED US.

May 19

jhdkhnP.jpg

the REACH of this fanbase omg <3 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Teal Ambition
39 minutes ago, Blake said:

The vinyl has technically be out for a few weeks now and is still in stock :shrug: 

Nice avi. ;) 

Thanks, you too :hug:

migamiga

I wanna get excited about this but I don't like any of the merch :nails:

Teal Ambition

King J

I'm a British fan, whoever goes can they make a list of the merch they're selling 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Ahmad Samadi
9 hours ago, Blake said:

The vinyl has technically be out for a few weeks now and is still in stock  

Nice avi.  

Blake - this limited one came out a few weeks ago? Was it announced? I never heard a thing till I logged on uo this week.....it also said something about it being a pre-order till it releases on the 19th.

5 hours ago, Ahmad Samadi said:

Blake - this limited one came out a few weeks ago? Was it announced? I never heard a thing till I logged on uo this week.....it also said something about it being a pre-order till it releases on the 19th.

I really doubt it's that limited - UO always says that. I'm on the fence about ordering and they keep pushing the "pre-order" date back even though lots of people got theirs.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

drinkmytears
9 hours ago, Ahmad Samadi said:

It was released and then soldout. They released more after. Not sure if they pressed more or just put more in stock. Supposedly it's limited. Not sure if it's selling poorly or if they lied, however they legally can't say that it's limited to 2,000 and sell more. 

Mine has already arrived, I think some people are still waiting depending on when you ordered!

Archived