💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you guys think that Lady Gaga will make an album as successful like BTW

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Dirtyicecreamz

No. Laurianne Gibson played a huge part in all the choreos and let's face it, Vince & Troy were amazing managers workwise. All of this contributed to the success of her albums. Let's not forget all those great video directors and producers (Rob Fusari, RedOne, etc).

There was a whole Team behind Gaga's success that she doesn't have anymore. 

Thanks to her talent she'll WIN but that doesn't mean she'll be successful. (by successful I'm talking about commercial success) 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

She might get a hit song but not an album... I think others can take the top now. younger or fresher generations. But Gaga will stay 1 in my heart.

I expect LG6 to have lower sales than Joanne.

The Z
9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

No, BTW singles were fine (sans Judas) and Applause was her last WW hit, so that was fine too.

First of all, Judas was a WW hit. US is the only country it didn't become big in.

And yes, Born This Way and Applause were hits but TEOG and DWUW would have done much better, and would have pushed the albums to a way superior commercial level.

nikola

depends if she wants to do the promo......the cure could have been a hit if she did good promo for it.....but she decided to release it in a wrong time when she has no time for it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

drinkmytears
26 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

In successful in sales, music, and promoting

Promoting an album doesn't make it a successful album. Promotion can lead to success, but you could also do something successful with minimal traditional promo.

SFDMQ

Isn't The Fame her most successful album? BTW only got that much sales because it was sold at 99 cents :neyde:

Anyways, I think she'll never top herself ever again. But I don't really care as long as she keeps on making music otherwise I'll be dead. 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Yes, but she must promote and stop lying, since 2013 everything has gone wrong in her career and she does not care to promote and let her albums die.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

She needs her old creative team, (Rob Fusari, RedOne, Laurianne Gibson, Try etc) they made her iconic, and they thought about the whole concept of the era. Now that they're gone, there's nothing like that.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

YeehawKylie

Probably not. The music industry has changed drastically since 2011 and achieving those sales is unrealistic for most artists, especially female artists (san Swift or Adele). Dangerous Woman, an album by a reigning Pop Princess with three successful singles can barely break the million US copies barrier in a year, so getting that amount within a week is a long-shot. 

In terms of quality, of course. I think Gaga has continually grown in quality with each album, as she continues to explore and diversify her catalog. 

TexasMonster

If Justin Bieber can become arguably the biggest pop star on the planet, from where he was a couple years ago... ANYTHING is possible!

leecy
33 minutes ago, TexasMonster said:

If Justin Bieber can become arguably the biggest pop star on the planet, from where he was a couple years ago... ANYTHING is possible!

but he makes basic music for basic people, that's a different story

yes and

it will never happen again :air:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

leecy

I think Gaga needs her mv's to promote her music, so she must make good mv's

Don't tell me JW is good cause it's gaga-ly basic, she has to reinvent herself visually

Archived