Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you guys think that Lady Gaga will make an album as successful like BTW

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Not 1m copies the first week, but she could have a successful album if the music and promotional strategies are right. Joanne to many was dead on arrival because of the awful first single choice, and ARTPOP was promising untill the whole second single debacle. They need to fix her management and release strategy since it hasn't been good since the BTW era.

It wasn't 1m copies in one week it was 4 million copies of Born This Way the first week

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Not 1m copies the first week, but she could have a successful album if the music and promotional strategies are right. Joanne to many was dead on arrival because of the awful first single choice, and ARTPOP was promising untill the whole second single debacle. They need to fix her management and release strategy since it hasn't been good since the BTW era.

The lead single from ARTPOP should have been Do What U Want. 

Also, the lead single from Born This Way should have been The Edge of Glory. :)

Avenues

I have trust in my Gaga, If she could do it before she might do it again. She never runs out of ideas yk. Maybe she'll come up with something interesting that appeals to youngsters. :queenga: 

Or she can make Born This Way 2.0 and win the gays again :trollga:

Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

drinkmytears
Just now, Relevant said:

:sure:

Could you please show me where I'm wrong? 

ARTPOP was a #1 album in most major music markets, selling on par with what the other competition were (Katy-Prism, Miley-Bangerz) 

Applause was a Top 10 hit in most major markets, and spent more weeks in the Top 10 than any of her other hits (in the US), it was also her biggest radio hit in the US.

Second single Do What U Want was also a success, despite a messy start and no music video. It is platinum in the USA and was a Top 10 hit in many other markets such as the UK. 

Even promo singles Venus and Dope did well, with Venus entering the Top 40 in many markets and Dope becoming another Top 10 hit for Gaga in the states. 

The artRave was a hugely successful tour with all shows soldout bar one (Vienna?)

-----

Joanne received mainly positive reviews from critics and fans alike. It peaked at Number 1 in the USA, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, and peaked in the Top 5 in most other major markets. 

Smash hit Million Reasons became another Top 10 hit for Gaga, after her hugely successful Superbowl Halftime which she booked thanks to the success and quality of Joanne. Depending on sources its the most watched Halftime Show of all time, or the 2nd behind Katy. Million Reasons has since gone platinum and in the USA its the bestselling song by a female artist of the year.

Perfect Illusion topped the iTunes charts in most territories, and despite minimal promo is considered a moderate hit. It charted at #15 in the US, and #12 in the UK. The single has 3 Gold certifications and 1 platinum certification WW.

The Joanne Tour is one of the hottest tickets of the year, with shows selling out in just moments. Tickets instantly went up for astronomical prices on the resale market. The stage was redesigned and extra tickets added for most shows, with seats angled behind the stage being sold for over $100.

So...any questions? 

Jester

Who knows.

If she manages to predict and create the new fresh sound with her new album and plays her cards right, she could pull a Beyonce, Bieber, Drake, Weeknd etc. and build massive hype around her work once again

Chromatislaps

yes I do think so. heck a LOT of people mis TF/M Gaga. If she only would make a really poppy album, she could pull a BTW 2.0 off after her next TFM type album :giveup: 

Irrelevant
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Could you please show me where I'm wrong? 

ARTPOP was a #1 album in most major music markets, selling on par with what the other competition were (Katy-Prism, Miley-Bangerz) 

Applause was a Top 10 hit in most major markets, and spent more weeks in the Top 10 than any of her other hits (in the US), it was also her biggest radio hit in the US.

Second single Do What U Want was also a success, despite a messy start and no music video. It is platinum in the USA and was a Top 10 hit in many other markets such as the UK. 

Even promo singles Venus and Dope did well, with Venus entering the Top 40 in many markets and Dope becoming another Top 10 hit for Gaga in the states. 

The artRave was a hugely successful tour with all shows soldout bar one (Vienna?)

-----

Joanne received mainly positive reviews from critics and fans alike. It peaked at Number 1 in the USA, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, and peaked in the Top 5 in most other major markets. 

Smash hit Million Reasons became another Top 10 hit for Gaga, after her hugely successful Superbowl Halftime which she booked thanks to the success and quality of Joanne. Depending on sources its the most watched Halftime Show of all time, or the 2nd behind Katy. Million Reasons has since gone platinum and in the USA its the bestselling song by a female artist of the year.

Perfect Illusion topped the iTunes charts in most territories, and despite minimal promo is considered a moderate hit. It charted at #15 in the US, and #12 in the UK. The single has 3 Gold certifications and 1 platinum certification WW.

The Joanne Tour is one of the hottest tickets of the year, with shows selling out in just moments. Tickets instantly went up for astronomical prices on the resale market. The stage was redesigned and extra tickets added for most shows, with seats angled behind the stage being sold for over $100.

So...any questions? 

But it was not as successful as BTW was it? :oprah: The sales and the performances were all worse than the BTW era sales and performances :lana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

WildAmerican
6 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

The lead single from ARTPOP should have been Do What U Want. 

Also, the lead single from Born This Way should have been The Edge of Glory. :)

No, BTW singles were fine (sans Judas) and Applause was her last WW hit, so that was fine too.

KleinGa

I think if a visual album comes that has serious bops then we might be in for it 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

I think if a visual album comes that has serious bops then we might be in for it 

I came ere agai to say this.

A surprise release visual album (with real visuals, not Ruth :rip:) would be really successful.

funkyhaus

Her team need to get their act together and I think she has to really try with it. 'The Cure' seemed really promising, but here we are a month with no video or promotion, maybe she didn't intend for it to be a proper single, but why bother spending so much time pushing 'Million Reasons' when that style was of music wasn't popular at the time, when 'The Cure' is on trend and had it had gotten a fraction of the promo that MR got it probably would have preformed just as well, but whatever :madge:

beboskoukla

Of course she will, I mean why not?

I am 100% sure there will be a huge HIT Album again. :wub:

tumblr_o0m55vWyxJ1uj65pzo1_500.gif

xoxo, Katarina

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, Relevant said:

But it was not as successful as BTW was it? :oprah: The sales and the performances were all worse than the BTW era sales and performances :lana:

The title of the thread is "As Successful Like BTW" which is worded poorly, but I took is as "a successful album LIKE Born This Way" as in..also successful. 

A lot of people would argue BTW wasn't as successful as The Fame Monster. It just depends on how you measure success. I would say Joanne is the most successful album considering what was put into it.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

The title of the thread is "As Successful Like BTW" which is worded poorly, but I took is as "a successful album LIKE Born This Way" as in..also successful. 

A lot of people would argue BTW wasn't as successful as The Fame Monster. It just depends on how you measure success. I would say Joanne is the most successful album considering what was put into it.

thx for elaborating :kara:

Spoiler

P.S. I love ARTPOP :sis:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived