• Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
8 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

giphy.gif

The truth hurts 

anigif_enhanced-26722-1446824947-2.gif 

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Not 1m copies the first week, but she could have a successful album if the music and promotional strategies are right. Joanne to many was dead on arrival because of the awful first single choice, and ARTPOP was promising untill the whole second single debacle. They need to fix her management and release strategy since it hasn't been good since the BTW era.

She needs to get back to the dance stuff from The Fame/The Fame Monster and work with RedOne again!

Dorothy Gale

I lost all hope. Gaga is too gay for the GP in Trump's America. 

tumblr_o4q7ltD4fp1u7qaz9o1_500.gif

Dorothy Gale
15 hours ago, TexasMonster said:

If Justin Bieber can become arguably the biggest pop star on the planet, from where he was a couple years ago... ANYTHING is possible!

He's young. 

tumblr_o4q7ltD4fp1u7qaz9o1_500.gif

ChavaWM

I really just want her to serve me Dark heavy Metal electro "sledgehammering" bops. Idc about the success 

smokingthemall
On 5/17/2017 at 10:32 AM, leecy said:

but he makes basic music for basic people, that's a different story

:neyde:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

zakariah

Personally, I don't think her album success will ever reach the level of BTW, but it doesn't matter anymore because she's venturing out to other means of entertainment.

With that said, I highly respect what she did when she was at the peak of her career: She released a politically controversial record and an even more controversial lead single. To me she had two options after TFM era: 

1. Continue making dance-pop bops about light/fun topics such as love, money, sex, etc.

2. Make a record about what is going on in the world right now, and in turn, change people's minds about certain topics (in this case LGBTQ+ issues), but at the same time, lose the GP's support for you in majority of your future projects (AKA become a niche artist).

I'm so glad she made the right decision, because I feel that if she went with the first option, sure she would've had more #1's and maybe even 2-3 more hit records, but she would not have half the impact she has right now in not only the music world, but also the world in general. 

Archived