• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jvckk said:

She's on the passenger side.

of her best friends ride trying to holla at me

soz :derpga:

StuckInMyMind

Am I the only person that can't hear nor see "take my hand stay Joanne" anywhere in this video?

Hecturr

At the start of the Joanne era I thought just get this era over with, but I've really fell in love with the album and the songs. So glad she went this direction with the album

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

JOANNE'S NOT OVER

giphy.gif

I will not tell you how many times I watched that gif before realizing it was a loop :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

nikola

tbh i dont know what is she doing......like she should just move on from joanne.....yeah there is tour and all that stuff....but she should just move on.....and dont get me wrong i love joanne and i think its one of her best albums......but its just dead......like its been way too long since she released the second sinbgle from that album.....and not only that she released the cure as the new single that is not even on joanne......so yeah i think its just time to do the tour and move on from joanne.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

beboskoukla
3 hours ago, HighwayLover said:

Am I the only person that can't hear nor see "take my hand stay Joanne" anywhere in this video?

me too :ladyhaha:

xoxo, Katarina

Manul

I love how she couldn't keep the serious face for any longer 5xWflyw.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

bblough

I really think this is about Sonja.  People should be very caring and nice to Ga right about now.  Her friend is almost on the other side......and it's going to be very painful for her.  Sonja is a very integral part of the Haus, and they are all bracing themselves.  She's been with her, if not from the very beginning,  at least from the very early days of Ga's career.  Send her love everyone, not criticism.

Archived