đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

DC's Injustice 2 Out Now!

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

The highly anticipated sequel to DC's fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us, is out now. It currently has a score of 88 on metacritic and has been praised for its dedicated and fun story mode, its accessible but deep fighting mechanics, and the character specific gear/customization system. It is now considered one of the best fighting games released in a long time. 

Quark
2 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

I'll wait for Tekken 7 and buy this one later on.

Tekken 7 should aslo be good. But this game is getting praised by everyone right now. It also has the biggest amount content any fighting game has ever had. 

lordgagx
Just now, E Nigma said:

Tekken 7 should aslo be good. But this game is getting praised by everyone right now. It also has the biggest amount content any fighting game has ever had. 

Yeah that's why I want this one. I did not get the first Injustice, but I'll surely have the 2. And I'm a huge fan of Tekken, that's why I want to have it first and then play Injustice. It's a bit messy that their release dates are so close :rip:

bujibu

I want it, I just don't want to shell out the money for it :-( . I also hate that Starfire is extra DLC which is another annoying thing. I can't stand post release DLC that is technically already created but they just didn't put them in the game cause more money/fund tourneys -_- . I'll just have to be patient and wait for a GOTY release with everything on it, including DLC, for much cheaper.

Luke78619

This game looks brill, shame I don't have a PS4 or XB1 :madge:

im hyped for tekken 7 as well but promo has been poor compared to injustice :laughga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Quark
3 hours ago, lordgagx said:

Yeah that's why I want this one. I did not get the first Injustice, but I'll surely have the 2. And I'm a huge fan of Tekken, that's why I want to have it first and then play Injustice. It's a bit messy that their release dates are so close :rip:

I am on the same boat. I did not buy the first one but I will buy this one later today. I will also keep an eye on Tekken to see if it ends up being good. And then later there is also Marvel vs Capcom infinite.

Quark
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

This game looks brill, shame I don't have a PS4 or XB1 :madge:

im hyped for tekken 7 as well but promo has been poor compared to injustice :laughga: 

What system do you have? You should get a PS4 to play this game and because it the a lot of great exclusives.

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

What system do you have? You should get a PS4 to play this game and because it the a lot of great exclusives.

I have an xb360, I did buy MKX for a PS4 a relative has but I've only played it twice since I bought it two years ago :green: I don't really have the time to play it nor the money to buy another console :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived