💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Hair Turns 6

Notthebling

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

With the exception of the iHeartRadio performance, I hate the live version of this song (the lyrics are intentionally juvenile, and they don't hold up under a maudlin piano rendition).

BUT the studio version is heavenly. Blends decades of pop-rock influences seamlessly, there really is nothing like it, just a shot of pure energy and positivity.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FreeAsMyHair13

Yas! Love this song, obvs :queenga:

Can't believe it's been that long, it's seriously scary how fast time goes by...

Letmelivemylife

Hair will always be my fave gaga song. It's like she read my 8th grade diary when she wrote that song. I have "I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for I am" tattooed on my inner thighs and it's one of my fave tattoos. I always say a silent prayer for Jamie Rodenmeyer (the little monster who committed suicide. Gaga dedicated a performance of hair to him) whenever I hear "hair" because it's absolutely heartbreaking that he thought he wasn't loved for who he was. He had a whole surrogate "family" (little monsters) who loved him for exactly who he was. Call it cheesy or whatever you want but we are family here ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Modern Ecstacy

One of the most beautiful songs she's ever written. Its one of her few songs that make me emotional

migamiga

Those live versions from TBTWB really helped me through a lot back then:diane:

Argentum

This is may be my favorite song of hers. And I kinda like that it is not that popular among fans because it feels like it is more personal to me... 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

2 hours ago, Oscar said:

This. One of the few Gaga songs better live than the studio

Show me one gaga's song that the studio is better than the live performance and I'll show you a country where Katy is not flopping with BA

crisTEAne

one of my absolute favorites off BTW. a gorgeous song with a gorgeous message. i relate to it so much. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Joanne2 said:

video for The Cure is coming soon. 

xoxo 

Just now, Joanne2 said:

also, no EP. working on full new album. coming soon. 

what? who're you? 

crybrowz
14 minutes ago, Joanne2 said:

video for The Cure is coming soon. 

xoxo 

:sure:

Archived