Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'The Fame' becomes 8th female album with most weeks in the Billboard 200

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, badboymonsterx said:

I can't believe so many of you think the fame is her worst album when it's def better than her last 2 albums 

You better drag! 

Joanne and AP will forever be smears in gagas discography while TF breaks records 9 years after its release

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
7 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

This album is better than ARTPOP x10000000000000000000 :fthis:

DYkhs14.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Irrelevant
5 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

ummm what? that's one of the best songs on the fame though

repetition makes a song go rotten, example 1: Poker Face last chorus :sure:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Taylorrgh
12 hours ago, Entropy said:

it's gaga's worst

ARTPOP Says hi! This statement is blasphemy!! :madge:

BornAsUnic0rn
13 hours ago, badboymonsterx said:

ummm what? that's one of the best songs on the fame though

+ her most successful non-single to date.

For a filler to be one of her more known song that's quite iconic, isn't it?

(When will people understand there's a difference between a filler song and a song they just don't care for?)

BornAsUnic0rn
10 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

You better drag! 

Joanne and AP will forever be smears in gagas discography while TF breaks records 9 years after its release

Musically I do agree with the people saying that TF isn't her best record. But as a whole workpiece with performances, visuals, the controversy game she played with the media, reviving popstar culture to new hights, and I could go on for 3 more days... it's unmatchable not only for any of HER records but  any record that's been out before. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
6 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Musically I do agree with the people saying that TF isn't her best record. But as a whole workpiece with performances, visuals, the controversy game she played with the media, reviving popstar culture to new hights, and I could go on for 3 more days... it's unmatchable not only for any of HER records but  any record that's been out before. 

Exactly. 

Perhaps my opinion is inflated because I couple the album with the extravaganza that was lady Gaga during its cycle, therefore I see it through rose colored glasses, but the album to me still is imo her best work as a whole. 

BornAsUnic0rn
On 17.5.2017 at 2:55 PM, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Exactly. 

Perhaps my opinion is inflated because I couple the album with the extravaganza that was lady Gaga during its cycle, therefore I see it through rose colored glasses, but the album to me still is imo her best work as a whole. 

That's exactly the point, the gloriously written material isn't what made it her best record, the impact it and herself had on the music scene did. In 6 months she was used in the same sentence with artists like Madonna, Bowie, Cher, Iron Maiden, ect., EVERYONE wanted to know who that Lady Gaga was, because her rise (which is linked to THE FAME) was SO unique. The Fame is ''just'' linked to her rise, her impact, the phenomen Lady Gaga became in just a blink of an eye. I mean, can you imagine she's not even in her second decade yet?

- The Fame is a debut record that doesn't sound or feel like one. Nor did it ever.

GagaTheExplorer

Her most ICONIC album (not for monsters but for the rest of the world who are at the end of the day the ones who make an album a CLASSIC):sis:

Archived