rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Started by Petrichor with 201 replies so far

2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Thats the same time frame that she was writing her new album. Its possible and I hope it happens:giveup:

4 people like this

Not going to happen and really not here for it.

1 person likes this

So Gaga had a cameo appearance in Bon Appetit and now Katy will have an appearance in TC music video! :giggle:

7 people like this

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

When the hell was Katy at her apartment???!

August 2016

Gaga a actually in NYC at that time (she was making radios listening to PI)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

August 2016

Gaga a actually in NYC at that time (she was making radios listening to PI)

Why am I only discovering this?? Because this definitely is not a drill, this is Gaga's apartment, and they're even standing at the same spot on their respective selfies, the wallpaper is i-den-ti-cal. Something's up.

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Why am I only discovering this?? Because this definitely is not a drill, this is Gaga's apartment, and they're even standing at the same spot on their respective selfies, the wallpaper is i-den-ti-cal. Something's up.

Especially knowing Katy Perry was working on her album at that time too :) 

2 people like this

fake and gay :giggle:

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm sure that Telephone being a successful collab is the reason Little Monsters & the Beyhive don't fight with each other.

Guuuuurl you obviously do not use Twitter :air: constantly see bey fans attacking Gaga 

13 people like this

Gaga's apartment building accomodates a lot of celebs because it has great security. Katy was probably in that area and needed a good, safe apartment to stay in since she is a celeb. There is no corralation between those pics. I will say i am 99.9% sure they will NOT collab. Gaga doesnt like collabs and the collabs she does do are with artists she respects. Shes made it obvious many times that she is not a fan of katy's art. She digged at katys I Kissed A Girl and during the ARTPOP meltdown she made it seem like katy writes for chart success...remember the iconic tweet? She would never collab with Katy i think.

1 person likes this

That's a pretty popular wallpaper though :koons: 

5 people like this

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

i'm sorta metamodern abou this—oscillating between two polars. idk. :poot:

it's been oolong since i've had a sip / and i get this feeling / i need a lavender detox / the truth will be the winner tonight

30 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

On the other hand what? She's never said she doesn't like Katy and they have been pictured together a couple times in the past year. 

:poot:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27