💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

gagzus

The Wallpaper pic was taken on August 22nd 2016 when Gaga was in California (specifically in the Epione clinic) and was in LA for the following 4 days. She was in NYC the week before that and where Katy's standing you wouldn't be able to see her properly because that area has no windows and wouldn't have the natural lighting from Katy's pic because it's Gaga's hallway and you'd see Gaga's wall sconces behind Katy. 

I think they aren't collaborating because ofc Gaga respects Katy but she doesn't like her as a friend nor would she want to collaborate with her because Gaga wouldn't collab with a woman who doesn't write or has creative input.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Panchecco said:

collab cancelled 

it's just a very common wall paper

18519931_374694729591962_570852600609917

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 Chainsmokers ft. Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga

:smh:

Collab with The Chainsmokers confirmed.

moonsago

So is Jeremy Scott featured too or..?

Not gonna lie I hope it happens tho lmao

FentyGa
21 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

IF THIS IS TRUE

tumblr_n44qyuMTP21ql5yr7o4_250.gif

PREPARE FOR IMPACT

tumblr_n44qyuMTP21ql5yr7o4_250.gif

giphy.gif

Sister

I don't care so much either way as I am not a Katy Kat fan, but I do like three of her songs and if this is done and the song is good, then that is a plus to all of us. Maybe Witness is about the election, that would bind these two together.

Why is this wallpaper so popular though?!! lol :giggle:. It must be some place frequented by many celebrities. Is it Ryan Seacrest's interview studios or something?!! :ladyhaha:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

asana15
On 5/15/2017 at 3:48 PM, Petrichor said:

Same obscure wallpaper, and we all know Gag has teased collabs (i.e. Florence Welch) this way before. Thoughts?

UPDATE: The wallpaper pattern seen in the photos is from Gaga's NYC apartment. The photo itself was taken in August 2016 and was posted while Gaga was home in New York doing radio promo for PI. Katy was crafting her new album at the time.

Katy's nowhere near Gaga's apartment.
She's at the Fountain Coffee Room at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

fountain-coffee-room.jpg

It's classic Martinique Banana Leaf wallpaper, one of the most iconic and recognizable in the world.

artpopulace
On 5/16/2017 at 4:01 AM, CrazyMonster said:

I'm sure that Telephone being a successful collab is the reason Little Monsters & the Beyhive don't fight with each other.

:ladyhaha:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

koji

C_9v0H_UIAEgraI.jpg

C_9v06xUMAAeKac.jpg

differences

the wallpaper behind katy has thicker and cleaner lines (arrow pointing to)

there are more dots on the wallpaper behind katy than the wallpaper in gaga's apartment (circled)

Red Velvet
19 hours ago, musicnotbling said:

C_9v0H_UIAEgraI.jpg

C_9v06xUMAAeKac.jpg

differences

the wallpaper behind katy has thicker and cleaner lines (arrow pointing to)

there are more dots on the wallpaper behind katy than the wallpaper in gaga's apartment (circled)

And more, NYC apartment for Gaga and Katy promotion for Rise in the hat and her promoting Roar.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived