💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

plasticalice
12 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Gaga's apartment building accomodates a lot of celebs because it has great security. Katy was probably in that area and needed a good, safe apartment to stay in since she is a celeb. There is no corralation between those pics. I will say i am 99.9% sure they will NOT collab. Gaga doesnt like collabs and the collabs she does do are with artists she respects. Shes made it obvious many times that she is not a fan of katy's art. She digged at katys I Kissed A Girl and during the ARTPOP meltdown she made it seem like katy writes for chart success...remember the iconic tweet? She would never collab with Katy i think.

All in one ear and out the other. :awkney:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
23 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Guuuuurl you obviously do not use Twitter  constantly see bey fans attacking Gaga 

I'm 24/7 on Twitter and I follow a LOT and when I say it's really a LOT of Beyoncé fans and while they don't praise Gaga like we praise Beyoncé they don't attack her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

Yeah :awkney: No :awkney:

Salt and coffee don't mix :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Maleficent

That's actually famous wallpaper. It's also found in the Beverly Hills Hotel and was super popular during the 50s-70s.

mthstrqt

lmaoooo y'all gon be really disappointed if you're really expecting that to happen... literally almost every 5 stars hotel has this banana leaf wallpaper, katy was probably in the beverly hills hotel.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

I want Rihanna 

Please Gaga :giveup:

Later, we NEED a Katy collab so bad. I have been waiting for ever for them to collab:giveup: And now it may come true:giveup:

End Racism Now

ElectrikUniCorn

I hope they collab but I don't think it will happen.

Cz Gaga is a perfectionisit, she won't make a thing that doesn't like it especially if they edit her voice (The Greatest with Cher for example). And let's be honest katy's voice is not even close to gaga's powerful voice.

So a song with Gaga's potential on a Katy Perry album is unlikely.

Panchecco

collab cancelled 

it's just a very common wall paper

18519931_374694729591962_570852600609917

Spoiler

inb4 Chainsmokers ft. Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga

:smh:

Naufri

If it happens, what I highly doubt, I hope the song was written by Gaga at least partially.

Ricardo

a total reach

20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

That's actual famous wallpaper. It's also found in the Beverly Hills Hotel and was super popular during the 50s-70s.

thread cancelled

misunderstood

I'd be slayed

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived