💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Thats the same time frame that she was writing her new album. Its possible and I hope it happens:giveup:

End Racism Now

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

So Gaga had a cameo appearance in Bon Appetit and now Katy will have an appearance in TC music video! :giggle:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

When the hell was Katy at her apartment???!

August 2016

Gaga a actually in NYC at that time (she was making radios listening to PI)

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

August 2016

Gaga a actually in NYC at that time (she was making radios listening to PI)

Why am I only discovering this?? Because this definitely is not a drill, this is Gaga's apartment, and they're even standing at the same spot on their respective selfies, the wallpaper is i-den-ti-cal. Something's up.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Why am I only discovering this?? Because this definitely is not a drill, this is Gaga's apartment, and they're even standing at the same spot on their respective selfies, the wallpaper is i-den-ti-cal. Something's up.

Especially knowing Katy Perry was working on her album at that time too :) 

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm sure that Telephone being a successful collab is the reason Little Monsters & the Beyhive don't fight with each other.

Guuuuurl you obviously do not use Twitter :air: constantly see bey fans attacking Gaga 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

dit

Gaga's apartment building accomodates a lot of celebs because it has great security. Katy was probably in that area and needed a good, safe apartment to stay in since she is a celeb. There is no corralation between those pics. I will say i am 99.9% sure they will NOT collab. Gaga doesnt like collabs and the collabs she does do are with artists she respects. Shes made it obvious many times that she is not a fan of katy's art. She digged at katys I Kissed A Girl and during the ARTPOP meltdown she made it seem like katy writes for chart success...remember the iconic tweet? She would never collab with Katy i think.

donutellha

That's a pretty popular wallpaper though :koons: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Jewels n Drugs

PLEASE

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

crisTEAne

i'm sorta metamodern abou this—oscillating between two polars. idk. :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

junolxf
30 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

On the other hand what? She's never said she doesn't like Katy and they have been pictured together a couple times in the past year. 

:poot:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived