Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream Queens is canceled, OFFICIALLY!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

junolxf

AHS next. :lolly:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
13 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

He needs to skip those Katrina & 2016 election seasons and go straight to the Versace ACS. Give us what we want. 

I'm excited for Katrina tho. :( It's going to be so powerful. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

weed

Season 1 was amaaaazzzziiiiiiing but I could only get through 3 episodes of season 2 before quitting 

so kind of sad but not really

ryhanna

I really liked season 1, but my GOD I'm so done with Ryan Murphy and his empire of mediocrity. 

The Child
41 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Feud is headed for the same fate. Ryan needs to get his head back into AHS. Doesn't he have an 80s inspired show coming soon as well? 

What? But I want that Feud season about Lady Diana & Charles. :giveup:

Feud was amazing honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Thank Goodness, finally. I never achieved to finish season 1 and I've never watched season 2. Ryan Murphy needs to focus on AHS only.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dorothy Gale
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

What? But I want that Feud season about Lady Diana & Charles. :giveup:

I feel like that'd be a super distasteful season. How do you portray a feud between a husband and wife that have living kids. Not to mention the fact that Diana died tragically in a somewhat recent event that will add a whole new layer of caution on behalf of the writers. I think they should look to old Hollywood feuds, or some early hip-hop feuds instead of a "feud" between a royal husband and wife. 

VOLANTIS

I'm shocked as to how it was renewed even for a second season. :toofunny:

AHS next. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
19 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I feel like that'd be a super distasteful season. How do you portray a feud between a husband and wife that have living kids. Not to mention the fact that Diana died tragically in a somewhat recent event that will add a whole new layer of caution on behalf of the writers. I think they should look to old Hollywood feuds, or some early hip-hop feuds instead of a "feud" between a royal husband and wife. 

I don't even know how marital issues are classified as a "feud". :toofunny: Plus Princess diana is a loved by all and Prince Charles is royalty. It will flop. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

junolxf
21 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

They know how to do that. Feud was super tasteful and American Crimen Story: OJ Simpson was a masterclass considering the sensationalism around the story. Ryan Murphy is a different person now. Or at least his team is way better. 

Dorothy Gale
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

I don't even know how marital issues are classified as a "feud". :toofunny: Plus Princess diana is a loved by all and Prince Charles is royalty. It will flop. 

I'm ready for the backlash. 

tumblr_lkwg4be6Sr1qf8433o1_500.gif

jinko

Season 1 just redefined me as a gay person but season 2 was bad. Adding more straight guys to the cast? Blearch. Literally stripping the Chanels™ off of what made them loved (money and absurdity!) Blearch.

Archived