💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Most Watched Netflix Shows of 2016

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

JohnWayne23

Now Netflix doesn't release their viewership numbers, but an organization has compiled the information of the most watched shows on Netflix in 2016. I've always wondered what the ratings are. 

Here they are (any surprises?): The numbers stand for how many times the shows were accessed within the first 35 days

1. Orange Is the New Black (season four)—23 million viewers
2. Stranger Things—21.7m
3. Fuller House—21.5m
4. Marvel’s Luke Cage—12.1m
5. Marvel’s Daredevil (season two)—11.6m
6. House of Cards (season four)—8.8m
7. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (season two)—8.4m
8. The Ranch —5.8m
9. 11.22.63—5.3m
10. Amanda Knox—4.96m
11. The Get Down—4.91m
12. Gracie and Frankie (season two)—4.5m
13. Love—4m
14. Narcos (season two)—3.8m
15. Black Mirror (season three)—3.7m
16. The Crown—3.5m
17. Bloodline (season two)—3.3m
18. Longmire (season five)—3.2m
19. Chelsea Does—2.7m
20. The Path—2.06m
21. Flaked—2.04m
22. Bojack Horseman (season three)—2m
23. Marco Polo (season two)—1.9m
24. Goliath—1.8m
25. Bosch (season two)—1.6m

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/netflix-ratings-revealed-these-are-top-25-original-streaming-shows-2016-538877

T3ARS

So many great shows :giveup:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

juju
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

1. Orange Is the New Black (season four)—23 million viewers

2. Stranger Things—21.7m

7. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (season two)—8.4m

11. The Get Down—4.91m

12. Gracie and Frankie (season two)—4.5m

15. Black Mirror (season three)—3.7m

19. Chelsea Does—2.7m

The ones I watched. Really surprised The Get Down didn't make the top 10, it was so good. An actual quality show (not that the others aren't, they just didn't strike me as authentically as TGD did). :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Korok

Stranger Things should be #1 but I can settle for #2.

Gia Gunn

How come BoJack Horseman is paid so much dust :madge: 

Gagamel

How did they compile the information if Netflix won't release numbers?

"SymphonyAM uses technology that tracks engagement across streaming platforms via television, mobile phones, tablets and computers. The data is based on engagement of shows in their first 35 days of availability in the U.S.—dubbed “L35” data by the company."

lmao right

JohnWayne23
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

How come BoJack Horseman is paid so much dust :madge: 

I've never seen BoJack but I was just reading the Critics choices for best Netflix shows right now and BoJack was in the top 5. i'll have to check it out

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, Gagamel said:

How did they compile the information if Netflix won't release numbers?

The article says:

...metric service Symphony Advanced Media has compiled independent data on the 25 most-watched shows of the past 12 months.

SymphonyAM uses technology that tracks engagement across streaming platforms via television, mobile phones, tablets and computers. The data is based on engagement of shows in their first 35 days of availability in the U.S.—dubbed “L35” data by the company.

Gagamel
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

The article says:

...metric service Symphony Advanced Media has compiled independent data on the 25 most-watched shows of the past 12 months.

SymphonyAM uses technology that tracks engagement across streaming platforms via television, mobile phones, tablets and computers. The data is based on engagement of shows in their first 35 days of availability in the U.S.—dubbed “L35” data by the company.

Yeh, i edited when i was finally bothered enough to open the article :neyde:

Gia Gunn
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

I've never seen BoJack but I was just reading the Critics choices for best Netflix shows right now and BoJack was in the top 5. i'll have to check it out

The first episodes will make it seem like it's a certain type of show, but don't be fooled because it isn't, and by the end of the first season that will be pretty clear. Nonetheless, it's a fantastic show with amazing characters and it deals with really serious topics. It's the show I've been recommending the most ever since I saw it :diane: 

Archived