💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Witness

HausofLenis

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
On 5/15/2017 at 9:09 PM, myluis617 said:

Umm so wtf am I suppose to do go back and edit my comment? Some idiots do not know how to look at the times people comment. Calm your tits down. Its a bad song. 

Wow there, someone blew that out of proportion. I was simply stating it leaked. Relax. :classy:

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofLenis
7 hours ago, maxmore said:

so instead of witness we got swish swish bish? :(

yes

shoful
On 5/15/2017 at 10:09 PM, myluis617 said:

Umm so wtf am I suppose to do go back and edit my comment? Some idiots do not know how to look at the times people comment. Calm your tits down. Its a bad song. 

On 5/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, Cruzifix said:

Wow there, someone blew that out of proportion. I was simply stating it leaked. Relax. 

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ReidOne
On 5/14/2017 at 0:43 PM, HausofLenis said:

DAKPjsfVoAEXqId.jpg

is it just me or can u see Katy's lacefront on her wig in this pic? Like, despite the excessive photoshop work, why can I still see lacefront?

hausoffame
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

is it just me or can u see Katy's lacefront on her wig in this pic? Like, despite the excessive photoshop work, why can I still see lacefront?

I think you're just reaching here.

ReidOne
Just now, hausoffame said:

wouldn't be the first time 

hausoffame
12 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

wouldn't be the first time 

Gaga had plenty of bad wigs as well. I don't think it really affects the music. 

Sizzily

"We're all just looking for connection
Yeah, we all want to be seen
I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
Someone to ride this ride with me
Can I get a witness"

:music:

Her best chorus tbh.

One Banned Boi

HausofLenis
5 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

"We're all just looking for connection
Yeah, we all want to be seen
I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
Someone to ride this ride with me
Can I get a witness"

:music:

Her best chorus tbh.

swish swish bish says hi :lolly:                                                    

Haroon

I've been thinking of the songs so far and I think this could be shaping up to be my favourite Katy Perry album :giveup: Currently it's Teenage Dream because I can't actually skip any of the songs on there, I like them all in some way or another. We'll see if that's the same or better with Witness, because the songs so far have been great :woot: 

HausofLenis
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've been thinking of the songs so far and I think this could be shaping up to be my favourite Katy Perry album :giveup: Currently it's Teenage Dream because I can't actually skip any of the songs on there, I like them all in some way or another. We'll see if that's the same or better with Witness, because the songs so far have been great :woot: 

so far is great :music:                            

Prometheus

Chained to the Rhythm was a strong release in my opinion--though I'm a sucker for disco-inspired tracks. Then Bon Appetit came and I was like, "Well, she probably just wants a stronger, more basic single after Chained to the Rhythm didn't do too well." Sort of like how Dark Horse followed Unconditionally. Both Chained to the Rhythm and Unconditionally were massively underplayed, so Katy/the label decided to release a sort of basic, rapper-featured track. Then she dropped Swish Swish and...I don't know if I have any faith in this era. The lyrics keep getting worse. The sound keeps getting more basic and forgettable. It's too bad. I wish she would've stuck to the more disco-inspired, artistic stuff that was present in the whole Chained to the Rhythm mini era. Oh well. Teenage Dream continues to be her best.

drinkmytears
On 5/20/2017 at 11:42 PM, ReidOne said:

On 5/21/2017 at 1:34 AM, hausoffame said:

No reaching. I noticed it the first time I saw the photo.

Archived