Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Witness

HausofLenis

Featured Posts

HausofLenis

Not even the video can save Bon Appetit :poot:

I'm here for Witness release + BBMAs and SNL performance and revive the era :awkney:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

This might turn out to be one of my favorite Katy songs :madge: Whether or not this saves the KP4 era is a different matter :madge:

malazam
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG ASKDJASD WHAT :udidnt: That's tomorrow OMG I cannot take this :wtf: I saw this on my mobile and literally jumped straight onto my laptop to check if my mobile was hacked or not working or something. This sounds amazing and I just seriously am not ready I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HERE TOMORROW :cryga: 

:sure:

another shot before we kiss the other side

PanPikus

And this is what her fans were saying that she will slay with that song and it's amazing etc? Sounds weak and nothing special. CTTR is x99999999999 better :awkney:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Andrea B

omgggg omggg this sounds amazing, this feels like the ARTPOP era. remember when everyone was bashing gaga and every now and then she gave us snippets +artworks,etc :giveup: i'm here for it! i so excited for the new bops

Panchecco

it kinda gives me Walking On Air vibes but this snippet itself doesn't do anything for me

I really hope I'll like the full song better

JohnWayne23

After what she said in the livestream I'm thinking that the album is coming friday.

Witness is gonna be a promo song to try and illustrate that the album will have some good content. 

Then she'll perform on SNL Saturday night and do Carpool Karoke the following monday.

Actually, now I've convinced myself the album is DEFINITELY coming on Friday. 

dit

She ruined the demo vocals and sounds like Britney in some parts.

Excited for the album though. Ready for her to serve us some bops that we have been thirsting for since ARTPOP. 

Spoiler

jk lol Joanne has some bops too

DAVID VOGUER

Hope this is the intro... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

mariomania1234

The song has always sounded flat as hell to these ears. Never understood the hoopla around it. 

yASSsss

Finally a decent song. :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived