new music

Lana Del Rey: Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

Gals, it's clearly called Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind because she is imagining world peace and feels guilty being at a music festival while there is turmoil. It's not that hard to grasp 

Korok

I like this. It sounds a bit weird at first but after 3-4 listens it grows on you. 

Poissonche

When I first listened to it, I was disapointed, but now that I've read the lyrics, I don't know, it got magically better. For real.

StarstruckIllusion

Lana stans hate this? Wig, looks like Lana has released a song I'll actually like. Will edit with my opinion in a few 😘. 

EDIT: what the **** is this. I hate how her voice is off and the snare sounds robotic and unfit of this genre. Sounds like a child made it on his phone. 

Other than that, it's okay 

n0ne

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bad Kids

Very unique melodically and rhythmically and lyrically and Lana esque, freaking perfect track, she keeps topping herself each album

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

junolxf

Boring. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Bad Kids
1 hour ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Lana stans hate this? Wig, looks like Lana has released a song I'll actually like. Will edit with my opinion in a few 😘. 

EDIT: what the **** is this. I hate how her voice is off and the snare sounds robotic and unfit of this genre. Sounds like a child made it on his phone. 

Other than that, it's okay 

I think it's the children's children's snare :derpga:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

BloodyM

This to me is a bit lazy especially when Lana has always graced us with magic. 

What the hell are the reactions in this thread :deadbanana:

This is a good song. And I'm not a Lana fan (I only liked some songs off BTD and Paradise). Love is amazing and this one as well. They're both better than LFL which I kinda don't like. 

TheJackMonster

1. Lust For Life

2. Love

3. ???

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind :ohno:

Lona Delery

This song will not be on the album! Confirmed by Universal Music Poland

45C4FE87-2130-41F4-AC19-9DB89FB0E50A_zps

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

tomsches

I love this song so much! Probably the best she has released off Lust For Life

Archived