Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Juvi said:

whaaaaat?

Nothing I just love that song.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Damon

I actually lile this tbh, Ultraviolence meets High by the Beach

... and now i just sit in silence.

Juvi
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Nothing I just love that song.

good, because the face (:neyde:) you quoted me with scared me for a second :neyde:

Pharamon

this isnt bad tbh... i dont get why people are bashing it so hard? Lust for life is lana's worst song to date and nobody bats an eye on it

Sunshowers
8 hours ago, Miklaus Nite said:

I love this track so much! It uses similar chords to Brooklyn Baby

Don't compare this trash to Lana's best song. It is undeserving. 

crybrowz

I actually think its really good idk what some of y'all are on but I want some. 

Bette Davis

I love the melody of the song and her vocals, but the cheap production, garage sale keyboard snare and tacky trap influence are awful :excuseu:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

hoeslay

I'm not mad at it. I really love the chorus. The rest of it I'm not too into it yet but it's cute. The offbeat problems in the beginning are what I 100% can't deal with 

Rabbit Heart

Last time I heard a nice track from her was some random Damn You song on youtube, that was years ago! She's bland, boring and always the same, unfortunately I can't see her evolve anyhow, her peek was her debut album and that's it!

ItsTommyBitch
3 hours ago, Skrill said:

this isnt bad tbh... i dont get why people are bashing it so hard? Lust for life is lana's worst song to date and nobody bats an eye on it

It's actually cute though.. It would be better without Abel, but its no where near her "worst" song :wtf: 

Have you guys even listened to her discography? Past BTD UV and Honeymoon? :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

shoful

This is okay....  its nice buts her voice sometimes just feels awkward with the track. I really like when she whispers "A stairway to heaven"

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived