💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey: Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

The lyrics are gorgeous, finally something more different than the typical ''i'm wearing my dress to dance for my man'', the production sounds kinda messy and it needs to be cleaned up. Reminds me of Chelsea Hotel #2, just imagine the song in acoustic, beautiful.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

I love it, why the hate? It´s so good :noparty:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Vodka
2 hours ago, DXPE said:

you know that if everybody complains about this song on Twitter she'll delay the album so y'all better keep your lips sealed

Instant LOL :sharon:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lona Delery

K after listening to it a lot, its not that bad anymore. My brain can now act as if the off-beat vocals are not there and its not as distracting anymore

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Vodka

I personally love the track, I love the most of the lyrics, and the production is real nostalgic in sound. I think it'll b more of a grower, but I just like the overall contemplative tone to it, like she's uncertain and in a forest of confusion.

"That words could turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts your way"

I think the lyrics translate to meaning beautifully, and that the bridge is my favorite part. It's like a perfect peaceful protest song. It literally made me tear up.*

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

HausofLenis

ok the "I'd give it all away if you give me just one day to ask him one question" part is good :lolly:

the outro too :lana:

the rest is meh but it's ok for a deluxe edition :poot:

Sneaky Oliver

It should be acoustic. I don't like the beat :huh: I need a guitar version or something 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Thomas P
4 hours ago, Juvi said:

I like it, til now the only bad song from the album seems to be the Title Track -.-'

:neyde:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

I don't want to listen to it because you guys keep saying it sucks.  Damn it.

I thought this was gonna be her best album, but everyone disagreeeeeeeeessss.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ItsTommyBitch

Loved it on first listen TBH :ladyhaha: Lana, ha power to divide and unite the masses.

Little bit pressed that maybe the album was pushed back because of this one track though :laughga:

As long as it was an additional track and not something that replaced another.

Production doesn't really match and there are a few moments where it feels kind of jarring, but I love the melody and her voice tbh. It sounds like an unreleased song, and I love almost all of her unreleased.

The lyrics are not 'god' awful either, wth? :gum: Let me also point you guys to her unreleased. There is SO much cringier :laughga: It's like, real-time thoughts and kind of unfiltered, so it could be better, but I appreciate the sentiment. She felt guilty attending Coachella, having fun and listening to/playing music while the world was in Chaos and it made her think back to Peaceful times (Woodstock) and what she could do to help, no matter how insignificant. I think that's honestly really nice, and tbh that kind of stream of consciousness, not really decided one way or another style of writing is pretty classic rock? :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

tomsches

It's a great song! 

Ps: why are you all saying that the album got delayed because of this song? can anyone update me?

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

It's a great song! 

Ps: why are you all saying that the album got delayed because of this song? can anyone update me?

I think people believe the album was originally supposed to be released on May 26th, and this song was definitely only written a few weeks ago (like 3 or so - mid/late april) and if it is on the album (it almost certainly is lol) then she had to add this to the cd (or remove something else :wtf: )

The other day FNAC basically said "its coming out May 26th!" so, we don't know :shrug: Maybe that was the original release date, but its later now because this track was added? :gum: Or maybe it was never May 26th so people are overreacting.

Dunno.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gagadonna
6 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

i've been listening to this song for the past 25 minutes

and i am having a meltdown

the last time i meltdowned on this scale was at PI's release

what is this

why is this on the album

i swear if the album was delayed because of this song ill cut a bitch

looks like this song will be the new worst released song by Lana, good for you ****ed My Way Up To The Top

let me kindly remind you that Rick Nowels produced this song and he's been working in the music industry sicne the 80s

and neither he nor Lana noticed how offbeat her vocals are in the beginning and what on earth is this snare

You were credible until this

Archived