💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey: Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Matangi

I love it even better with the snare and trap sounds throughout, like a lullaby but stylized. It's becoming clear this will be a grower of a song, but GGD tends to have these dramatic phases of hysteria.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

The title is very odd - I think if this makes it to the album, I'll simply title it "Coachella". I actually like the song - of course I'm basic and I check GGD every single day solely for the Entertainment section to see if any new Lana music news has been released :rip: The beat sounds a little basic but I really like the chorus and the bridge/outro! 
I do like how she wrote a song about something very important to her, such as the IG post. 

Cody Draco

I appreciate the different direction from her but I feel let down lyrically. It all feels a bit unfinished. Let's see what the rest of the album brings. So far for me Love > Lust For Life > Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind

Azor Ahai

I can't with this album. Love is heavenly but the other 2 songs are letdowns.

MonsterAura

I can't believe some of you guys! :sweat: 

I actually love everything about this:diane: and it has me thinking Lust for Life could possibly dethrone BTD as her best album :golfclap: and yes I will be dragged for this!

Matangi
4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

The genius one is wrong.

ah I see they corrected it now to the audio. thanks.

calmar

I mean I'm not a Lana fan but I don't see why this song is so controversial? It sounds like a nice Lana song, and not one which is slow and wallowing in depression, which is refreshing.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Cailleach

I have a feeling that she'll rename it to "Stairway To Heaven" :gum:

I mean why name it from two different lyrics that aren't even in the chorus :toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

HausOfMiklaus

I love this track so much! It uses similar chords to Brooklyn Baby which is another one of my favorites, and the themes she sings about :pray: Wondering about the Earth's future and if you'll make any lasting contribution to making it better, her young fans that have stuck by her and their future.. she's like a mom now. There's something very Joanne about it too.

The Child

I really like it. :giveup:

But nothing so far has snatched my weave like Love did but well Love had an amazing music video so that helped a LOT.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived