đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Glittertinks
10 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

This year's winner :applause: 

Finnish poll:

62e56521af2a4cce3514ba06ad534b50.png
Looks like we don't like Domino :poot:

I think Monsters and Domino are equally great, but Queens is horrible :saladga: 

I can't take another disappointment :saladga:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waylon just sang his first song. He revealed that he will be alone on the Eurovision stage. The same man behind the staging of the Common Linnets - Calm After The Storm, will create his staging.

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Waylon just sang his first song. He revealed that he will be alone on the Eurovision stage. The same man behind the staging of the Common Linnets - Calm After The Storm, will create his staging.

It's a good song! I like it a lot. It makes me happy that the chosen song will slay even more.

In other news, Mariette won the audience poll, but not with a big percentage. I hope she slays, I guess

Bellatrix
13 hours ago, Josip said:

It's a good song! I like it a lot. It makes me happy that the chosen song will slay even more.

In other news, Mariette won the audience poll, but not with a big percentage. I hope she slays, I guess

I hope that Mariettes performance will lift the song becuase I'm not feeling the song itself. It's good, but I don't get a winner feeling from her.

I think Felix has the best song tonight. I'm a bit shook that he ended up second last in that poll. He definitely deserves to make it.

46 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I hope that Mariettes performance will lift the song becuase I'm not feeling the song itself. It's good, but I don't get a winner feeling from her.

I think Felix has the best song tonight. I'm a bit shook that he ended up second last in that poll. He definitely deserves to make it.

Now that I heard 2.30 version, I like it more! Actually, I am concerned about the staging. Those 30 seconds looked messy and cheesy, especially compared to A Million Years staging. 

Regarding Felix, I am not feeling it. IMO, he is way too young for a song so serious. Also, it's like Frans without any rhythm. Or charisma, for that matter :laughga:

Glittertinks
19 hours ago, Dutch said:

Just listened to it, it's already a quite solid song - I still hope there is coming a song that makes m wig fly but you guys are off to a great start :bon: I hope he did chose the right song tho.

Bellatrix

Mariette is in the final! :tony:  Even tho the song didn't live up to my expectations she totally deserves it

Bellatrix

To the final:

Mariette :tony:  & Rolandz (ew :neyde: )

To the second chance round:

Felix Sandman & Olivia Eliasson

Sweden, what have you done? :sharon: :bye:

Kudos for Mariette, she deserved it. I love the song, but the staging does nothing for me. She needs to elevate her game for the final. So, for me, it is between Benjamin, LIAMOO and Mariette. 

Bellatrix

Now when the 4th semi-final is over all songs are available now! The record labels are free to publish the finalists under their artists pages and the Melodifestivalen album has just been released as well :tony:  

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived