💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Armenia changed their selection game again and are hosting a national final 'Depi Evratesil'. In the past few years they selected their performer and they reached the finals, but never really end too high. Will they reach the top 5 this year?

Armenia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifArmenia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifArmenia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

There will be 20 songs in the national selection. The first 10 songs that will aim for the Eurovision stage are:

Tamar Kaprelian - Poison (Ari Ari)

Suren Poghosyan - The Voice 

Nemra - I'm a Liar

Hayk Kasparov - Enamórame

Amaliya Margaryan - Waiting For The Sun

Sevak Khanagyan - Qami

AlternatiV - Stare At Me

Kamil Show - Puerto Rico

Angel - Heartbeat

Tyom - Follow The Ocean

The overall quality is less good than I expected, yet Armenia always know how to make a good staging and upgrade their songs. My favorite after the first listen are Tamar, Amaliya and Angel. I'm looking forward to the 10 other songs. I hope there is one song that really can blow me away like they did the last two years. I will post the other songs when they are released.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here are the last 10 songs from Armenia:

Asmik Shiroyan - You & I

Gevorg Harutyunyan - Stand Up

Zhanna Davtyan - Unbreakable

Arman Mesropyan - What You Hide

Mger Armenia - Forever

Maria's Secret - Escape

Gata Band - Shogha

Mariam - Fade

Lusine Mardanyan - If You Don't Walk Me Home

Robert Koloyan - Get Away With Us

Asmik - "You & I" and Robert Koloyan - "Get Away With Us" are some early favorites. Still nothing like their songs in the past few years. What is your favorite song from the 20 songs?

Bellatrix

I just remembered, Conchita was supposed to release her second (and last) album in 2017 wasn't she?

She's taking her Loreen stanning to new levels :poot: 

StarryNight

after 9 years #Beovision is back :tony:

songs that we got with this festival:
2004 Lane moje   2nd
2007 Molitva         1st
2008 Oro               6th
2̶0̶0̶9̶ ̶C̶i̶p̶e̶l̶a̶          :poot:  

Second semi-final od Destination Eurovision 2018 has concluded yesterday and we have another 4 finalists.

Tbh, France has a nice array of songs this year, most of which will probably be better than half the songs on Eurovision :poot:

My favourite is still Emmy! I hope she has some good staging prepared for the final.

Bellatrix

According to Waylon he will reveal his Eurovision entry on the 10th of March.

@Dutch He's trying to steal the spotlight from the final of Melfest I see :selena: 

49 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

According to Waylon he will reveal his Eurovision entry on the 10th of March.

@Dutch He's trying to steal the spotlight from the final of Melfest I see :selena: 

I will be Way(lon) more excited for the Melfest final tbh. :triggered:

Bellatrix

Rambo Amadeus is back in Eurovisions wonderful world! He is set to participate in Serbias national final Beovizija together with  Beti Đorđević.

If you're not familiar with Rambo he represented Montenegro in 2012 with the song "Euro Neuro", but sadly didn't make it to the final.

The song is in the bottom of the quality meter but there is something about it that makes me like it anyway. Is it just me? :selena: 

The lyrics are awesome. "I got only one rule. Always stay cool like a swimming pool" :laughga: 

Oh wow, I just listened to the snippets from Spain and it's just garbage. Germany will not be in the last place this year. :selena:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived