💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

So, Sweden revealed the song order for Melfest and just now I noticed Dotter. I've been listening to one of her songs on repeat for a long time. I wanted her so bad in Melfest and my dumb ass didn't notice her with the artist revealing. A mess. She better win if Mariette isn't winning. This is a booooop.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

SVT has revealed the stage design for Melodifestivalen 2018. It will be the biggest stage Melodifestivalen ever has had and it looks amazing! 

Mello18_skiss_digitalt_foto_viktor_brattMello18_skiss_digitalt_foto_viktor_bratt

Glittertinks
22 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Rumours are saying that Helena Paparizou will represent Cyprus in Lisbon!

A greek tragedy incoming :wtfga:

Bellatrix

More news incoming!

The Norwegian broadcaster NRK revealed their 10 acts for their national final Melodi Grand Prix. One of them is the Eurovision 2009 winner Alexander Rybak. So far Irish Johnny Logan is the only one who has one the contest twice. Could Alexander be the next one?

1736b5116d479eb0d1f6ea26bc9b9578?w=1280

Also, Alexander Walmann who represented Norway in 2017 (as part of JOWST) is set for another try this year.

42f266580e67e5a884b953e3feb9d23b?w=1280

The Melfest looks amazing and I'm not shook because it always does.

Helena for Cyprus?! Greece what are you doing? I'm shook.

It only was a mather of time to see Alexander back at the Eurovision... Or at least he will try. I'm not shook. Jowst tho... Sis, take a break.

3 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

I hope she will represent France for the Eurovision, I love her song 

One of my favorites tbh!

13 hours ago, Dutch said:

One of my favorites tbh!

Mine too! She is awesome! But could easily flop with that type of a song.

Rybak is a big disappointment. Not half as good as Fairytale. He better not win

4 minutes ago, Josip said:

Mine too! She is awesome! But could easily flop with that type of a song.

Rybak is a big disappointment. Not half as good as Fairytale. He better not win

Agreed. I think France has some good songs but I'm not sure they will do great at Eurovision. To me there are no better songs than Alma her song last year and she was underrated. 

Also agreed on that. Is so basic, god damn. He is ruining his reputation with this... Watch him react salty when he loose again.

Still pissed that Alcazar were rejected by SVT the uncultured swines :what:

BUT Saara Aalto will slay so hard so I'm happy

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Glittertinks

guys, the following might sound cheesy :ladyhaha:

but I really love our little eurovision clique :firega:

I'm gonna update you with some national final songs, to bring the Eurovision season even more alive here in this thread. I will kick off with the 6 songs from Switzerland. What is your favorite? Do you think Switzerland can make it to the final again with one of these songs? I think they stepped up their game again and they might reach the finals again if they pick the right song.

Switzerland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifSwitzerland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifSwitzerland_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

1. Zibbz - Stones

2. Naeman - Kiss Me (this hunty was born in the Netherlands :lolly:)

3. Angie Ott - A Thousand Times

4. Chiara Dubey - Secrets And Lies

5. Vanessa Iraci - Redlights

6. Alejandro Reyes - Compass

If you ask me, Ale, Ale, Alejandro has the best song and can get some hunty/fangirl votes. His song and voice sounds like a mixture of Shawn Mendes with Bieber, which is a good combination if you ask me. I hope they will pick him, I really believe he can do well.

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm gonna update you with some national final songs, to bring the Eurovision season even more alive here in this thread. I will kick off with the 6 songs from Switzerland. What is your favorite? Do you think Switzerland can make it to the final again with one of these songs? I think they stepped up their game again and they might reach the finals again if they pick the right song.

1. Zibbz - Stones

2. Naeman - Kiss Me (this hunty was born in the Netherlands :lolly:)

3. Angie Ott - A Thousand Times

4. Chiara Dubey - Secrets And Lies

5. Vanessa Iraci - Redlights

6. Alejandro Reyes - Compass

If you ask me, Ale, Ale, Alejandro has the best song and can get some hunty/fangirl votes. His song and voice sounds like a mixture of Shawn Mendes with Bieber, which is a good combination if you ask me. I hope they will pick him, I really believe he can do well.

I think the Dutch hunty is my favorite out of those. (Is he a hunty for real? :green:)

Chiaras song is cute too. It probably woudn't do so good in Eurovision tho as it could easily be forgotten among the others, but I like it.

33 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I think the Dutch hunty is my favorite out of those. (Is he a hunty for real? :green:)

Chiaras song is cute too. It probably woudn't do so good in Eurovision tho as it could easily be forgotten among the others, but I like it.

I don't think he is a hunty for real, but he looks cute. :poot:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived