💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DesertWolf
33 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So we are still waiting for:

🇰🇿 Kazakhstan
🇲🇰 Macedonia
🇲🇩 Moldova

I heard that Macedonia is almost confirmed, but not officially yet, and, as for Moldova, they had only two submissions for their national selection (I heard that around september maybe) although I think they will end up participating after their best year so far. So 43 countries for sure. :cool:

Kazakhstan should participate in the Asia version imo :sweat:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, crisjackd said:

I heard that Macedonia is almost confirmed, but not officially yet, and, as for Moldova, they had only two submissions for their national selection (I heard that around september maybe) although I think they will end up participating after their best year so far. So 43 countries for sure. :cool:

Kazakhstan should participate in the Asia version imo :sweat:

Yeah, I think so too. It would be weird for Moldova to withdraw after last years result. And Macedonia confirmed their participation at some point, so they will be there too. So we will have 43 for sure. Kazakhstan is partly Europe tho, they would be a nice replacement for Turkey. :bon:

Entries for Latvia‘s national final closed on Sunday, but broadcaster LTV is ready for fans to hear the submitted entries right now. LTV has launched the Supernova People’s Jury, a chance for fans to listen to and rate all the submitted songs. 

All the entered songs, and there’s over 60, are available to listen to on the Supernova website. But users must first be logged in with either Facebook, Twitter or the Latvian social network Draugiem.lv. Just click on the link:

https://supernova.lsm.lv/lv/tautas-balsojums

As well as an audio clip of the whole song, only the title of the song is given. The artists behind the songs will be anonymous for now, meaning that songs will be judged on the merit of the song alone, not on a big name.

You can give the songs a thumbs up (Patik) or a thumbs down (Nepatik), based on whether they want to hear the song at Supernova.

The overall rankings will then be passed on to the Supernova selection panel. They’ll meet on November 5 to decide which of the entries will make the Supernova heats and will take the People’s Jury results into consideration. The number of semi-finalists hasn’t been confirmed, but last year 22 songs made it to the heats.

The People’s Jury voting period will run until Sunday 29 October, which gives fans 11 days to have their say.

WE CAN HEAR OUR FIRST EUROVISION SONG OF THE YEAR.

Bellatrix

The Portuguese national broadcaster RTP has confirmed 43 participating countries for 2018, which is shared record with 2008 and 2011.

However, 39 countries have officially confirmed participation while we still await an official confirmation from Armenia, FYR Macedonia, Moldova and Russia. They haven't given any indications on withdrawing from the contest so we can assume they're in as well and make it 43.

Bellatrix

Remember Tom Dice? He is back with a new single - Cannonball :tony:

Tom represented Belgium in Oslo 2010 and delivered a magical performance with "Me and My Guitar". He brought Belgium to the grand final for the first time in six years, where they ended up at an honorable 6th place.

bionic
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Grab your towels and vote for Come Together

tumblr_o87h47WtVs1te9qdeo6_400.gif

ummm who can forget this anthem

buy bionic

10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I'm reading Macedonia is out? @Bellatrix can you confirm? :giveup:

Basically, they have to pay the debt - half a million euros to participate. So yeah, no high hopes for them :selena:

3 hours ago, Josip said:

Basically, they have to pay the debt - half a million euros to participate. So yeah, no high hopes for them :selena:

Every time we have 43 countries ready to compete, one of them won't make it. The Eurovision curse is real. :poot:

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Every time we have 43 countries ready to compete, one of them won't make it. The Eurovision curse is real. :poot:

So true. But it's only a matter of time before we have 44 or more so... Be patient :bon:

15 minutes ago, Josip said:

So true. But it's only a matter of time before we have 44 or more so... Be patient :bon:

I hate being patient sometimes. This a perfect example. :selena:

Bellatrix
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

I'm reading Macedonia is out? @Bellatrix can you confirm? :giveup:

That's true, unless they pay their debt in time Macedonia is out. Seems like getting 43 particpants is an impossible task. First Romania getting blocked due their debt in 2016, then Russia 2017 due Ukraines incapacity of keeping politics away from the contest and now Macedonia due another debt :cryga: 

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived