Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

UPDATED: UO x Lady Gaga

rivingtonreb

Featured Posts

rivingtonreb

Hello GGD h**kers!

User @notsoratedr and I are coming to you with a lowkey exclusive. Lmao, anyways... we have a friend who works at Urban Outfitters and they teamed up with Gaga (again) to release the FIRST part of her JWT merch. The merch is set to be released after 5pm local time of each store on Friday, May 19th. Gaga is also going to be supporting this via social media. The pictures we saw were in black in white so I don't wanna guess what color the merch was but I assume black and white and some of it, like her face and the words, may be in color. They have a few items for men and then some for women. For "mens", there is a shirt that says Lady Gaga and Joanne just like the Gagachella typeface merch and there's a dad hat that same way too then there is a long sleeve with the Joanne world tour face pic on the back and the front there is some word that I can't tell what it says from the picture and it's on the little boob like her perfect illusion shirts. For the women there's a hoodie with the same JWT face and it says Lady Gaga in the John Wayne font on both sleeves but I can't tell if they're showing the front or back. And then it's a white long sleeve with the JWT pic and Joanne's name in her glasses, then there's a tote bag with the same JWT pic and the Joanne is on the other side rather than in her glasses. They're also gonna release more of her limited edition vinyls I assume bc the page says "Joanne limited pressing". Also the most iconic item in this entire release is the bomber jacket, looks black, on the front it says Joanne on one boob and on the other it's her pic as a child from the Joanne booklet where she looks maybe 10 or wtvr and on the back in the John Wayne font it says Lady Gaga. The prices range from $16-$279, $16 being the tote bag and $279 being the bomber jacket. The limited edition vinyls and bomber jackets will only be at "event stores" whatever that means, our friend said he'd get back to us on that but I assume it means high volume stores. But the rest of the items will be at every single store and I'm sure all of it will be online but don't take my word for that. We aren't posting pics for the sake of it, he asked us not to, but yyyasss I'm so excited to see this all in color. Suddenly I wish I worked at UO. I'm sure Gaga will be posting about it soon considering it's out on Friday the 19th! Let's keep in mind this is the "first release" of the merch aka there will be more, maybe with UO, maybe not? Idk! But I'm so excited but also she's collecting her coin going through UO, lmaooo. Welp! Sorry if I made any typos. Enjoy the tea ladies!

Edit: Hey ladies I'm back, so someone on Twitter has this going around. It is exactly what I talked about above just all in color now. My other friend who works at UO said when the stuff is out at 5pm local time they will be playing Gaga's music all day. Not sure if it's from morning to close or 5pm to close. He also mentioned that they want to push most of it out this weekend so head over to your local UO, I also heard the limited edition vinyl and te bomber jacket will only be at the LA and NYC store. Praying and hoping all of this including the bomber will be online! 

GOH sweetie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka

Ok so I know that she'll be filming on the 19th, it's supposed to be around like 11 in the am. Will she be at a certain store for signing etc.? Thanks for the info btw!! 

77ab4910-a790-0134-ce7c-0aec1efe63a9.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

rivingtonreb
1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

GagaDaily-ers outside Urban Outfitters on Friday 19th May

giphy.gif

IM CTFU!! Stores should have the stuff out by 5pm that day.

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
2 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Ok so I know that she'll be filming on the 19th, it's supposed to be around like 11 in the am. Will she be at a certain store for signing etc.? Thanks for the info btw!! 

77ab4910-a790-0134-ce7c-0aec1efe63a9.gif

No I don't know anything about any signings, I doubt there will be any. But we can hope!

GOH sweetie

blackpink

YESSSS omg but my Urban Outfitters suck and is basically in the middle of nowhere so i won't be seeing any of this :neyde:

Shipper

Do they have these merchandise online after the release? 

I dont want to go to ebay and see the items there with an asking price of 100+ for a $10 item 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Savage

**** lol ofc the bomber jacket is $279. I still want it ughhh idk what to do should I just get it?! Also, is anyone else's outfit plans for the tour messed up now because of this? I had an awesome idea but now I might wanna wear the bomber jacket but also is everyone gonna be wearing it? ******** lol. LM problems only.

Panchecco

so basically the Coachella merch + the ladygaga.com joanne merch + that new black jacket with baby-stef on it

I wonder if UO will lower the prices or if the merch will eventually cost the same from Coachella/ladygaga.com minus the shipping extra :huh:

Spoiler

anyway we don't have UO here in Italy so this news is worthless for me :smh:

rivingtonreb
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

YESSSS omg but my Urban Outfitters suck and is basically in the middle of nowhere so i won't be seeing any of this :neyde:

Well they said all stores should get all six items minus the event store stuff, so I'm sure you will!

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

so basically the Coachella merch + the ladygaga.com joanne merch + that new black jacket with baby-stef on it

Well it's not Coachella merch it's all new designs but it's the same theme I guess ~

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
2 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

**** lol ofc the bomber jacket is $279. I still want it ughhh idk what to do should I just get it?! Also, is anyone else's outfit plans for the tour messed up now because of this? I had an awesome idea but now I might wanna wear the bomber jacket but also is everyone gonna be wearing it? ******** lol. LM problems only.

I need that bomber jacket for memorabilia af

GOH sweetie

rivingtonreb
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Oh gosh I stalk @notsoratedr's account so hard on Twitter I never noticed he has an account here. A handsome man

MFKFNDNX yes that's my bff irl sweaty a handsome man he is 

GOH sweetie

Archived