💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga looking flawless

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

Mikey Monster

Ooooo maybe she's doing GMA? Maybe premiering The Cure music video? Idk tho just a thought 🤔

Mikey McCampbell

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Quickly sistren, Google map the location looking at the reflection of ha sunglasses!

MAKE IT CSI: GAGA & FIND HA. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Reality

I need her to really stay with this brunette hair. I mean, I love her as a blonde, but there's something refreshing and nostaglic about her with brown hair.

The outfit's amazing too!!!

🃏🖤👹

KarmaPolice
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She's so up to something.

:stalkga:

She def is. Eurovision?

asana15

ASIB had a late night shoot yesterday at the Roosevelt Hotel. I don't know if she was involved.

She's just arrived in NYC. It's raining in NY, and you can see rain streaks on the windshield reflecting in her glasses.

PanPikus

Girl :O 3 photos in 1 hour? :saladga: She's insane today :what:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Lord Ryry
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

ASIB had a late night shoot yesterday at the Roosevelt Hotel. I don't know if she was involved.

She's just arrived in NYC. It's raining in NY, and you see rain streaks on the windshield reflecting in her glasses.

it's also raining in Ukraine where Eurovison is tonight ;) 

40 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

She is going to NYC. She has a shooting on Monday. Maybe she will promote The Cure or Joanne somewhere, although most shows are located in California.

Shooting scene for ASIB or shooting session? If the ladder, how do you know? :oprah:

Greg
Just now, Lord Ryry said:

it's also raining in Ukraine where Eurovison is tonight ;) 

I genuinely googled the weather too just to see if I could figure out if she was definitely in NY or in Ukraine :air::air::air: 

Archived