Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Running List of Canceled Shows

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Gagz
13 minutes ago, River said:

I can't believe the 2 Broke Girls and Sleepy Hollow made it that far tbh

Emerald City was only good on the paper, I was really excited about this show but on the screen it was a disaster, I think the idea could have been done better with a different team..

@Gagz what do you think about the recent OUAT news?

I'm excited for a seventh season! I really started to think season 6 was going to be the last. Although, I'm nervous about the state of the show with pretty much everybody leaving. It's either going to be a great refresh or really really bad...

Ooolong

I loved The Real O'Neals, but not surprised. I also thought American Crime had a big following? :huh: 

But what's the word on Scream Queens, hunties? Did it ever get the official cut? 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

ItsTommyBitch

Real O'Neils gone? surprise, but I never got into it tbh :shrug: I only watched 1 episode though, and all I know about it is that the gay guy that plays the gay kid is real ****ing arrogant :laughga: 

WAIT THE CATCH IS GONE? :udidnt:

SHONDA PLEASE, EXERCISE YOUR EXECUTIVE POWERS AND VETO THIS! :grr:

S2 was not the tea though. I loved S1, even though the plot made the "chase-catch" format of each episode totally not sustainable :noparty: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

River
1 hour ago, Gagz said:

I'm excited for a seventh season! I really started to think season 6 was going to be the last. Although, I'm nervous about the state of the show with pretty much everybody leaving. It's either going to be a great refresh or really really bad...

Yeah this is what I'm thinking, I can deal with the Charmings leaving, they were kinda useless and repetitive since season 4 lol

I'm really sad that Zelena will not continue, she's like the best character imo, well written, a bad bitch and attitude, what I like.

I'm even sad for Belle.. it's an iconic character and it's dumb to sent her away..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
17 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Real O'Neils gone? surprise, but I never got into it tbh :shrug: I only watched 1 episode though, and all I know about it is that the gay guy that plays the gay kid is real ****ing arrogant :laughga: 

WAIT THE CATCH IS GONE? :udidnt:

SHONDA PLEASE, EXERCISE YOUR EXECUTIVE POWERS AND VETO THIS! :grr:

S2 was not the tea though. I loved S1, even though the plot made the "chase-catch" format of each episode totally not sustainable :noparty: 

Yeah I was shocked that The Catch got canceled, it's like the first SR show that gets canceled!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dlioncourt91

Scream Queens is officially cancelled.

They released a statement it won't be back for a third season.

RAMROD
On 5/13/2017 at 11:13 AM, Ooolong said:

I loved The Real O'Neals, but not surprised. I also thought American Crime had a big following? :huh: 

But what's the word on Scream Queens, hunties? Did it ever get the official cut? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustHMLover
On 13.05.2017 г. at 5:52 AM, JohnWayne23 said:

I'm SO sad that The Real O' Neals got canceled. Literally, one of the funniest sitcoms to be canceled so early. 

Just saw this post with the list of cancelled shows and the one I really liked was The Real O'Neals. :(

My heart bleeds today - first Scream Queens now The Real O'Neals.. Hope they put out new good series.

Chuckles

I only now 6 of these shows and only watched 1 (2BG) yet I got stuck in season 3 or something 

Archived