Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stage designs?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

What sort of stage design do you want for the JWT? Here are a few of my ideas..

1. Similar to the stage design for the American Music Awards. Really beautiful, effective screen behind with stars/can change to wild west etc. Obviously there'd be more room and less shrubs for songs that require choreography. 

2. Glossy, black models of New York buildings, like the New York skyline (the size of the castle on the BTWB) towards the back, but you can get behind them and around them- with different levels and platforms for dancers etc. The windows in them can go all strobic for example when she performs Perfect Illusion, or a pink colour for Venus etc.

1cONWCg.jpg

MAIN-BATMAN-1.jpg

3. A simple New York-style apartment backdrop, similar to that seen in TEOG video. Imagine a performance like this: 

He8MyHeart

Anything but number 1. Not a fan of that stage at all. Way too boring for me.

Sneaky Oliver

Number 3 gives me Roseland vibes. A NY-inspired stage could be so cool just like Roseland with the Subway too 

Lada+Gaga+Live+Roseland+Ballroom+April+6

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bio

Dude, all of her tours except for the artRAVE was either New York City or her apartment or both lol

Bonkers

Deleted for fear of warning points.  It was savage.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Panchecco

but it would be very similar to the background she used for the Doll Domination Tour 

I would still like it though even if it's a concept she already used

The first one but bigger and other elements, for a single act! It would be amazing

Vodka

I'd really like for her to perform on some sort of city kind of landscape embedded in a mountain. Kinda like these:

city_in_the_mountain_by_smxy666-d6u2suu.

and 

city-lights-mountain-ocean-photography-F

A mix of having a civilization kinda stage, where she can play around with her surroundings, through windows and stage platforms round the city, and also being able to just be above it all on a mountain platform. The skies have to be rich, so the background would just reflect that.

So from top to bottom of the stage from audience's view, we'd have the kind of dessert plateau/mountain on top for her to perform in, multi -leveled. Something like this but larger levels and ground for her to dance on with dancers.

Spoiler

To then which she can descend down, via swing* stable stable stable!! Kinda like this:

article-2004614-0C9B50FA00000578-263_634

Where she can go to the city level platforms to run around, and go through windows and such, dance. It'll have lots of glimmering lights, kinda like the second pic above. Have a mini rodeo, a mechanical bull. Some hot cowboys roped up, bondaged lasso style.

To then we'd have a sincere underground kinda lake at the very front of us, neon lit up,, still has platforms where her band can play, fogged up a bit to and just shimmering with reflections of the water dancing, kinda like this, like a lit up floor where they can dance

14134619692_c25dca24fa_b.jpg

-Diff platforms: scenic, and performable.
-Multiple landscapes that connect like a puzzle
- Rick backdrop.

*Multi tiered like an expensive cake for the audience to enjoy. 

There-s-a-Lady-Gaga-gif-for-that-Confuse

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lmao I have this as a Poster in my bedroom 

1cONWCg.jpg

Ot: the first one tho:diane:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

drinkmytears
On 5/12/2017 at 11:18 PM, Bio said:

Dude, all of her tours except for the artRAVE was either New York City or her apartment or both lol

Born This Way Ball ? 

Bio
11 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Born This Way Ball ? 

Her apartment in the castle during Fashion of His Love, Just Dance, etc.

drinkmytears
35 minutes ago, Bio said:

Her apartment in the castle during Fashion of His Love, Just Dance, etc.

I don't think that was her apartment, it was just the room in the castle?

Archived