Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
news

Gaga filming final musical performance for ASIB at Shrine Auditorium 5/19

Featured Posts

Harry   Paws Up 21,037
Harry

Ooh thanks for posting!

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaBlue   Paws Up 991
LaBlue

While I'm BROKE AF :madge:

Edited by Beyond
  • Like 2
loving you was blue

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TeenIdle   Paws Up 11,101
TeenIdle

Tbh I hope this means shooting is coming to an end. I want the era to continue :giveup:

  • Like 10
Host of Globalvision

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 42,689
MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

They'll finish in June.

  • Like 6
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 6,190
F AM E

Why does it always have to be during business hours? :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dorothy Gale   Paws Up 7,571
Dorothy Gale

Is this a backstage or integrated musical?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry   Paws Up 21,037
Harry
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They'll finish in June.

oh ok, where's the receipt for that?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona   Paws Up 14,570
monketsharona
22 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ooh thanks for posting!

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

Apparently she's done shooting early June, unless she planned to end it sooner. 

But I'd say in less than a month she'll be done for sure

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
junolxf   Paws Up 8,654
junolxf
24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ooh thanks for posting!

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

Final musical performance, not final scene. 

Edited by junolxf
"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 42,689
MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

oh ok, where's the receipt for that?

Speaking to Next Best Picture‘s Will Mavity during an interview published Saturday, Morrow, who received his first Academy Award nomination in January for his work on Damien Chazelle’s modern musical, revealed A Star Is Born shoots between April and June in Los Angeles, noting Gaga as a guiding force in pushing for the film’s uniquely challenging method of audio mixing.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/02/19/lady-gaga-star-is-born-oscars-live-song-musical-recording/

  • Like 1
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry   Paws Up 21,037
Harry
16 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Final musical performance, not final scene. 

Thanks! I can read, and as such I am aware of that :D My comment was speculative about the timeline of shooting, hence I said maybe.

16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Speaking to Next Best Picture‘s Will Mavity during an interview published Saturday, Morrow, who received his first Academy Award nomination in January for his work on Damien Chazelle’s modern musical, revealed A Star Is Born shoots between April and June in Los Angeles, noting Gaga as a guiding force in pushing for the film’s uniquely challenging method of audio mixing.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/02/19/lady-gaga-star-is-born-oscars-live-song-musical-recording/

Thanks!

Let's hope it's early June, girl needs to prepare for a big tour :gum:

Edited by Harry
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
junolxf   Paws Up 8,654
junolxf
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks! I can read, and as such I am aware of that :D My comment was speculative about the timeline of shooting, hence I said maybe.

Oh my god girl, don't talk to me like that. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoisLilMonster   Paws Up 3,814
LoisLilMonster

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me:giveup:

Buy DOBLE DUQUESA on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×