Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga filming final musical performance for ASIB at Shrine Auditorium 5/19

mtt7738

Featured Posts

Katie14
On 5/14/2017 at 0:04 PM, Lizzie Jacobson said:

I'm going, I'll let you know what happens:gaycat:

I hope you are having fun. I'm excited to read about your experience later!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, asana15 said:

"I'll Never Love Again (Speechless Demo Tape)"

Lizzie Jacobson

I just got home from the filming. I left around 8:45, it looked like they were tearing down the set when I left but most people stayed and i'm not sure what happened after that. I'll write a detailed account of what happened tomorrow but in summary: Gaga's vocals were amazing, the song she sung is probably called "I'll never love again" and it's a very simple ballad and she played with a small band and orchestra and I was just in awe of her vocals and I was in chills and I definitely made eye contact with her multiple times and it was such an amazing experience even though I was sitting around for 8 hours.

Lord Ryry
31 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

I just got home from the filming. I left around 8:45, it looked like they were tearing down the set when I left but most people stayed and i'm not sure what happened after that. I'll write a detailed account of what happened tomorrow but in summary: Gaga's vocals were amazing, the song she sung is probably called "I'll never love again" and it's a very simple ballad and she played with a small band and orchestra and I was just in awe of her vocals and I was in chills and I definitely made eye contact with her multiple times and it was such an amazing experience even though I was sitting around for 8 hours.

Do you remember the melody of the song? was it better than million reasons

Slayer
On 2017-5-12 at 7:20 PM, LoisLilMonster said:

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me:giveup:

Yes, most films take 6-8 weeks. Some take as few as 1-2 weeks. It all depends on the length, complexity, locations, etc.  On the other hand a big budget blockbuster can sometimes take six months to film. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Shipper
49 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

Do you think she knows that Sonja died? I guess nobody told her then while they were shooting. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

QueenGaga
On May 12, 2017 at 11:20 PM, LoisLilMonster said:

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me

Its Lady fuc*king Gaga :firega:

Vodka

Got there late yesterday, which was alright since production would work a while til they started but. I'm just really so happy and sad that it was the last night of filming with Gaga. It's kinda like seeing the movie in flashes and it progressed real well. She was just amazing. Tonight's performances were especially touching and just resonated on a deep emotional level, and I hope it translated just as clear as it was btwn the peeps in the audience and her, with the camera. Words can't properly contain 

Spoiler

Also to the man eye candy that was part of the audience staff. I won't forget you either :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lizzie Jacobson
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

Do you think she knows that Sonja died? I guess nobody told her then while they were shooting. 

She knew and she told us that her best friend had just died

*Contains Movie Spoiler*

Spoiler

She told us the song that she was performing is about her characters fiancé dying and that her best friend had just died and I was moving seats and couldn't hear a lot of what she was saying but I think she said that she knew Sonja was on her way to heaven and it was a really sad moment and you could see her sadness when she was performing at times. It was really breathtaking and beautiful yet so sad and heartbreaking to watch.

1 hour ago, Lord Ryry said:

Do you remember the melody of the song? was it better than million reasons

Spoiler

Not gonna lie it was a little basic and simple and she did a lot of mmmhmmmms and her voice was very airy. I really don't know how to describe it but she was belting a lot of notes. The melody of million reasons of better but her vocals are 10x on this song

26 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Hide contents

Also to the man eye candy that was part of the audience staff. I won't forget you either :giveup:

I know exactly who you are talking about, it was the only thing keeping me entertained while waiting :lolly:

Vodka
Just now, Lizzie Jacobson said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not gonna lie it was a little basic and simple and she did a lot of mmmhmmmms and her voice was very airy. I really don't know how to describe it but she was belting a lot of notes. The melody of million reasons of better but her vocals are 10x on this song

I know exactly who you are talking about, it was the only thing keeping me entertained while waiting :lolly:

OHMYGOD YES. The guy that looked like a hotter version of Loras Tyrell in GoT (if ya watch it?).

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Lizzie Jacobson
9 minutes ago, Vodka said:

OHMYGOD YES. The guy that looked like a hotter version of Loras Tyrell in GoT (if ya watch it?).

I don't watch it but I googled him and that's spot on

Vodka
Just now, Lizzie Jacobson said:

I don't watch it but I googled him and that's spot on

Honestly felt so starstruck towards him too. :saladga:

Katie14

I dont know what filming location this was from but i thought it was cute. 

gagafan90
51 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I dont know what filming location this was from but i thought it was cute. 

Everything was live vocals yesterday every take she did

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived