💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga filming final musical performance for ASIB at Shrine Auditorium 5/19

mtt7738

Featured Posts

Panchecco
29 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me:giveup:

they'll be filming the last musical performance for the film not the last scene

they'll keep filming the remaining scenes but they'll be over with the concerts/performances

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

It just means that they will have all musical performances out of the way by the end of May 19th. Then the filming moves to the soundstage. 

No matter how you slice it, the principal photography will take its allocated 45 days.

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Harry said:

Ooh thanks for posting!

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

The film won't be a continuous series of live performances, I'm fairly sure there are still loads of studio shooting days ahead.

Juanjo

Good, we need to wrap this up and get going with promo and radio for The Cure, as well as EP release and pop and charts domination, once again. 

giphy.gif

androiduser

they don't shoot scenes in the exact order as they appear in the final movie, scenes are shot in the order based on costs, crew availability etc. They don't film it scene by scene following the script page by page.

JR Gg
3 hours ago, come to papa said:

Okay so the finale is not Coachella LOL

Not necessarily it depends. Movies don't shoot according to the storyline so there's still a possibility :firega:

just another gay
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Not necessarily it depends. Movies don't shoot according to the storyline so there's still a possibility :firega:

I read it wrong I thought it mean the final scene LOL :sweat: 

re di tutto
11 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me:giveup:

La La Land was filmed in 2 months and it was a big musical production.

DonnieDarko
On 12.05.2017 at 8:20 PM, LoisLilMonster said:

Yes. Avengers, part 3 and 4 are being now shot and it's predicted to last for 8-9 months. Given the production, cast, locations and the fact that it's two big movies, ASIB could easily be shot in 2 months. The rest is post production and stuff.

Lizzie Jacobson

is anyone else going to this? The doors were supposed to open at 10 and we were supposed to be seated by 11 and that's what my ticket says but I just checked the website and now it says doors open at 12 and it starts at 1. I'm confused as to when I should show up now 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived