news

Gaga filming final musical performance for ASIB at Shrine Auditorium 5/19

mtt7738

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

Tbh I hope this means shooting is coming to an end. I want the era to continue :giveup:

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

So maybe it's nearly finished shooting?

They'll finish in June.

Harry
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They'll finish in June.

oh ok, where's the receipt for that?

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ooh thanks for posting!

Apparently she's done shooting early June, unless she planned to end it sooner. 

But I'd say in less than a month she'll be done for sure

junolxf
24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ooh thanks for posting!

Final musical performance, not final scene. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

oh ok, where's the receipt for that?

Speaking to Next Best Picture‘s Will Mavity during an interview published Saturday, Morrow, who received his first Academy Award nomination in January for his work on Damien Chazelle’s modern musical, revealed A Star Is Born shoots between April and June in Los Angeles, noting Gaga as a guiding force in pushing for the film’s uniquely challenging method of audio mixing.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/02/19/lady-gaga-star-is-born-oscars-live-song-musical-recording/

Harry
16 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Final musical performance, not final scene. 

Thanks! I can read, and as such I am aware of that :D My comment was speculative about the timeline of shooting, hence I said maybe.

16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Speaking to Next Best Picture‘s Will Mavity during an interview published Saturday, Morrow, who received his first Academy Award nomination in January for his work on Damien Chazelle’s modern musical, revealed A Star Is Born shoots between April and June in Los Angeles, noting Gaga as a guiding force in pushing for the film’s uniquely challenging method of audio mixing.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/02/19/lady-gaga-star-is-born-oscars-live-song-musical-recording/

Thanks!

Let's hope it's early June, girl needs to prepare for a big tour :gum:

junolxf
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks! I can read, and as such I am aware of that :D My comment was speculative about the timeline of shooting, hence I said maybe.

Oh my god girl, don't talk to me like that. 

giphy.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Already? Does a film always takes this short to be recorded? It sounds impossible to me:giveup:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived